• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    This makes me happy. I had been looking but hadn't been able to find it until now. It'll cost me 50 bucks to get the new VST version when it's available. woohoo!

    http://www.tascamgiga.com/pricing.html

  2. #2

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    Wonderful! -- thanks for posting the info.

  3. #3

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    I can't complain too much. . .50 bucks isn't bad. It will render the the fx wrapper obsolete, I suppose, although teleport should still prove useful.

    I hope it works like a real vst. The wrapper leaves a lot to be desired, although it has proven efficient and reliable. . .

  4. #4

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    Of course "Spring 2006" could mean many things in Tascam-speak

  5. #5

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by sporter
    Of course "Spring 2006" could mean many things in Tascam-speak
    let's hope you're wrong about.

    It's already for sale at sweatwater BTW.

  6. #6

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    I'm still very sceptical about the advertised pricing. It was a total sham in the UK the last time we were offered an upgrade for $50 and I'm not convinced that Tascam won't pull the same trick this time. I hope that I'm wrong, but.......:>(

    D

  7. #7

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Daryl
    I'm still very sceptical about the advertised pricing. It was a total sham in the UK the last time we were offered an upgrade for $50 and I'm not convinced that Tascam won't pull the same trick this time. I hope that I'm wrong, but.......:>(

    D
    I know it's valide in Canada, not sure about U.K.

  8. #8

    Re: GS 3 VST (GVI) upgrade pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by geronimo001
    let's hope you're wrong about.

    It's already for sale at sweatwater BTW.
    Yes, but so was GOS2 at one time.


    I'm happy the plugin is only $50.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •