• Register
  • Help

Topic: RMX bug found under Logic 7.2

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation RMX bug found under Logic 7.2

hi all,

I'm using LP7.2, RMX1.5.1, Tiger 10.4.5, under a PM G5 dual 2.0 machine and
    I've found a problem with my RMX and Logic. I've checked this problem with other friends with my same setup and it happens.

Try to open a clean autoload template in logic and load one RMX plugin, then you'll have a Stylus window that you can move smoothly and fast all around the screen, but try to close and open the same window plugin again 4 times or more, you'll see that the window's movement starts to make little jumps. Then, in this situation , sometimes you'll see a CPU OVERLOAD if you try to change the loop under a Play mode situation..
    In this point, only moving the plugin from one track to another and come back to the same place, or doing an audio engine reset will fix this bug.

Any clue? Eric?
    Thanks

Re: RMX bug found under Logic 7.2

Hi!

I've the same problem with the same DAW.
    All graphical movements turn to slow and the parameters jumps when I want to move them. In play mode and stopped.
    I've a Dualcore 2.0 with 128MB VideoCard, and sometimes, that CPU OVERLOAD change to a "crash" closing my Logic.
    May be a buffer saturation, or memory hog...
    We hope it will has solution

Thxs
    G5 2x2 ~ Powerbook ~ Tascam FW-1082 ~ Event PS5 ~ Logic Pro ~ Stylus RMX ~ Absynth ~ Cameleon5000

I'd like to say that this bug has been fixed in latest 1.6 beta 5 version.

This first Universal version will also include several great fixes

Now RMX runs better than ever..

It's great!!
    It runs very very fast and smoothly!
    Thanks very much for Spectrasonics Developer Team.
    G5 2x2 ~ Powerbook ~ Tascam FW-1082 ~ Event PS5 ~ Logic Pro ~ Stylus RMX ~ Absynth ~ Cameleon5000

Go Back to forum