• Register
  • Help

Topic: Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload - $49!

Share/Bookmark

Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload - $49!

The magnificent Steinway D, recorded in a concerthall for the true concert grand experience. Incredible 48 samples/recorded note cut's this sampled instrument in a class of it's own. " Gigastudio 2/3, Kontakt or HALion 2.0/3.0 24 bit Stereo non-looped samples.

Now is the Ambient perspective of the Black Grand available as a DirectDownload at only $49!
    With its 48 samples/recorded note, 16 pedal up, 16 pedal down and 16 release sample, it's the largest, most dynamic Sampled Steinway on the market.
    The Close perspective is already available as DirectDownload at the same incredibly low price.

For more info, go to: http://www.sampletekk.com/products.php?cat=10
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thumbs up Re: Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload - $49!

Hi Worra! I am downloding now the black grand. I will tell you tomorrow !! It is going to be a long download.
    Thanks for the offer!
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Re: Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload - $49!

This really is too tempting!

I just bought the White Grand during your Birthday discount. - Wow!! Fantastic. I wish I'd bought it earlier, sounds great straight out of the box!!!

Just a question - I noticed that Black Grand Close is also available for direct download for $49. - I aready own the Steiny D Close, and was thinking about upgrading to the Black Grand Close, however it seems that the upgrade price is greater than buying the Black Grand Close outright! - Is there an upgrade price for the Direct Download version?

Quote Originally Posted by obiwan
    This really is too tempting!

I just bought the White Grand during your Birthday discount. - Wow!! Fantastic. I wish I'd bought it earlier, sounds great straight out of the box!!!

Just a question - I noticed that Black Grand Close is also available for direct download for $49. - I aready own the Steiny D Close, and was thinking about upgrading to the Black Grand Close, however it seems that the upgrade price is greater than buying the Black Grand Close outright! - Is there an upgrade price for the Direct Download version?
    Hi.

Since the price on the Black Grand Close/Ambient are already so low, there wasn't really any room for an upgrade from Steiny D/Steiny D Close.
    You have an upgrade option if you buy the complete Black Grand DVD set.

Glad you liked the White Grand!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    Hi.

Since the price on the Black Grand Close/Ambient are already so low, there wasn't really any room for an upgrade from Steiny D/Steiny D Close.
    You have an upgrade option if you buy the complete Black Grand DVD set.
    I guess I can still upgrade to the complete Black Grand at a reduced price even if I do decide to buy the Black Grand Close - so my investment isn't lost either way! Thanks!!!

Go Back to forum