• Register
  • Help

Topic: New piece - comments please

Share/Bookmark

New piece - comments please

This something I have almost finished. Want to do a final tweak and mix. Comments always appreciated!

The Kiss

Thanks!

Leon

Re: New piece - comments please

I don't know why but music with a good piano intro all gets my attention and makes me listen the whole way through.

I liked the melody. Nice and flowing. Nothing overbearing. The kind of music you just nod your head to and drift off listening to.

I thought the strings may have been a little overbearing in a few places but that may be because I was listening for the piano

There is one part, sounds like a cello, that kinda jumps out at you @ 1:50 and 1:57. Seemed a little out of the flow.

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Re: New piece - comments please

Quote Originally Posted by Kaatza Music
    This something I have almost finished. Want to do a final tweak and mix. Comments always appreciated!

The Kiss

Thanks!

Leon

Thanks, great piece.
    At little bit more dynamic & a discussion between piano & orchestra (solo & tutti parts) would greatly improve this piece.

:-) jovan
    the man with the blue guitar

Thumbs up Re: New piece - comments please

I really like the overall feel of the piece. I found the violins to be somewhat harsh. And I think a little air between the piano and orch. would be helpful. (As stated in the previous post). Please post the finished work after tweaking!
    All the best.
    MotuHari--DP 4.61, Reason, Stylus RMX, Kontakt2, VGEE, GPO, Mac B&W G3w/G4 Upgrade, Keystation Pro 88

Go Back to forum