• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: 49% Birthday Discount on everything for the next 24 hours

Share/Bookmark

49% Birthday Discount on everything for the next 24 hours

Tomorrows my 49:th birthday!
    After a good dinner and a couple of glasses of wine, (no it's not my birthday today, it's tomorrow), I feel generosity spreading! (Could be the wine.....), so I've decided to simply offer a 49% discount on everything in the SampleTekk online store, starting now and lasting for 24 hours, or for the whole 22:nd of March, (Swedish time, GMT + 1)
    Check out www.sampletekk.com.
    The 49% will be reduced automatically when checking out.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: 49% Birthday Discount on everything for the next 24 hours

Damn, Im there. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Re: 49% Birthday Discount on everything for the next 24 hours

Happy Birthday Worra!!!

And thanks for the offer!

Cheers!

First of all, happy birthday. I sure look forward to your 100th

Now, I'm a Steinberg The Grand 2 / NI Akoustik Piano user. I'm not very happy with Akoustik (can't really put my finger on it, just don't like it that much). The Grand is good, but IMO is sometimes difficult to fit into the mix. I listened to the demos of the Black / White Grand and really liked the Black one. Not sure if that would be any better for the type of music I play (mostly fusion / soundtracky / smooth jazz stuff).

Any opinions on that? Would you consider the Black Grand to be "better" (than what I already have) for this type of music?

C'mon people. This offer is too good to miss it. Talk me into it

I would like to know which is the most Thomas Newmanish piano?

thanks Worra

i'm busy downloading right now

Happy Birthday and thanks for the sale

Quote Originally Posted by AuraCore
    First of all, happy birthday. I sure look forward to your 100th

Now, I'm a Steinberg The Grand 2 / NI Akoustik Piano user. I'm not very happy with Akoustik (can't really put my finger on it, just don't like it that much). The Grand is good, but IMO is sometimes difficult to fit into the mix. I listened to the demos of the Black / White Grand and really liked the Black one. Not sure if that would be any better for the type of music I play (mostly fusion / soundtracky / smooth jazz stuff).

Any opinions on that? Would you consider the Black Grand to be "better" (than what I already have) for this type of music?

C'mon people. This offer is too good to miss it. Talk me into it
    You should consider White Sister, actually - its a perfect balance between Black Grand and White Grand. And of course, I have all three!! They really can't be beat for pop/jazz/soundtracky stuff. I LOVE SAMPLETEKK!

Talking Re: 49% Birthday Discount on everything for the next 24 hours

Ya my birthday is the 23rd...
    Might be time for another present

Have any of you guys had an opportunity to play Ivory? I've been tossing and turning trying to decide between one (or several) of the Sampletekk pianos vs Ivory.. I have not had a chance to try the SampleTekk pianos, but I had a chance to play Ivory the other night and wow-a-wow-wow....
    "Music is a manifestation of the human spirit similar to a language. If we do not want such things to remain dead treasures, we must do our utmost to make the greatest number of people understand their secrets" -- Zoltan Kodaly

Thanks for the offer! I have a few quick questions though.

Are there any differences between the Black Grand Close and the Steiny D Close sample pianos? Also, I own kontakt2 and EXS24. Is there a big difference in sound quality between these two formats?

Thanks for the great deal, but I think you're a bit confused. We are suppose to give YOU gifts on your birthday!

Go Back to forum