• Register
  • Help

Topic: What happened to all of the threads? (eom)

Share/Bookmark

What happened to all of the threads? (eom)

Re: What happened to all of the threads? (eom)

Quote Originally Posted by conwaylemmon
    I am not sure I understand the question. Can you please be specific? Certain threads may be moved to the support section, the listening room or other areas. Because of the large volume of posts threads can often get to page two before you can blink. Is there a certain thread are you looking for?

Gary Garritan

I just bought some new threads yesterday. Want to borrow an ensemble?
    Seriously, nothing looks changed to me. ?
    Styxx

Sorry, maybe it's just me. I only see about 10 threads on the general discussion page and there is no link to other pages. it's as if they all dissappeared. at the bottom of the page it reads "showing 1 to 11 of 11 threads" maybe it's my browser. I thought that the last time i visited there were hundereds of threads in multiple pages. is anyone else only seeing a few threads?

At the bottom of the forum you'll see some display options.

Change the display topics from: to last year to see 101 pages of threads. If its set to the 'last months' worth of threads, it only shows 11 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by conwaylemmon
    Sorry, maybe it's just me. I only see about 10 threads on the general discussion page and there is no link to other pages. it's as if they all dissappeared. at the bottom of the page it reads "showing 1 to 11 of 11 threads" maybe it's my browser. I thought that the last time i visited there were hundereds of threads in multiple pages. is anyone else only seeing a few threads?
    OK, now I understand what's going on. Go to your Edit Options menu. In the number of Threads display change it from 10 threads to 30 or 40 and you should see more. Also check the display options below and make sure you are not set to view only posts for one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Go to your Edit Options menu. In the number of Threads display change it from 10 threads to 30 or 40 and you should see more. Also check the display options below and make sure you are not set to view only posts for one day.
    thanks Gary, the edit options page did the trick. the strange thing is, I've never been to that page to change the settings and they were all set to "use forum default" i changed them to "show 40 threads per page" and "show all threads" now I can see all of the pages, but only 20 threads per page(which is fine)....but, i wonder.

Quick fix:

Go Back to forum