• Register
  • Help

Topic: To Gary ...

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up To Gary ...

Who, with his dreams and never ending vision, has given all of us here and more some of the greatest samples and instrument libraries to work with! What you and your team have accomplished has given so many musicians, writers, and composers the tools to realize their dreams and potentials!
    When listening to the many various compositions on the demo page, I realize how many people might have gone unnoticed unheard if it weren't for your determination and courage developing these tools; GOS, GOS lite (less filling sounds great!), GPO and all it's upgrades, JABB, GSSV, and now you are working relentlessly on GPOA along with other projects for the future. For OUR future! And that's it isn't it? You listen, you're not afraid to take chances. You can see the possibilities! JABB is not an easy library to work with yet it's not one collection of impressive sounds to be without for any serious composer!
    I guess what I am trying to say here is, you and your team should be commended and recognized as a considerable catalyst for many of happy and successful musicians here on this forum and elsewhere!
    From the depths of my being I would like to say, THANK YOU for giving me and all of us the tools and pathways for our music be heard.
    The Garritan Personal Orchestra Rocks!

Thank you for inviting me to enjoy so many awesome inspiring talents on this forum. This is great!
    Styxx

Re: To Gary ...

and.................GPOA YAYAAYAYAY!!!
    75,000th Post Winner on the Garritan Forum
    "Don't you wish you were me?"

Here, here!

Couldn't've said it better.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by newmewzikboy
    and.................GPOA YAYAAYAYAY!!!
    Man, you're going to have a heart attack when it is finished and ready for shipping if you don't calm down!
    Seriously though, I can't wait either!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum