• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Another Stylus RMX thread

Share/Bookmark

Another Stylus RMX thread

I am thinking about purchasing Stylus RMX. I already own DFHS and C&V.

I'm not looking for another instrument that offers realistic-sounding instruments, but the low-fi/"loopy"/ugly/processed drum sounds/loops. Is Stylus RMX the answer?

Thanks,

Tony

Re: Another Stylus RMX thread

BUY IT!!!

Don't think about it - just buy it. You will use NOTHING ELSE - I can promise you that. Now that I bought it, the song ideas are coming fast and furious. It is the ultimate groove box - has loops and drum elements (kits as well) and allows you to build your grooves in realtime and then either perform them across the range of your keyboard (groove mode) or drag and drop them into your DAW (slice mode).

BUY IT!!!!

Oh, to answer your lo-fi / ugly question - YES - IT IS THE ANSWER. In fact, I believe it is the answer to all things groove oriented. You can do industrial, trance and techno with it - and then turn around and do reggae, ballads and rock n roll - and then expand it with optional expanders or import rex files and do anything you can imagine - and with the SAGE engine, you can just keep building your grooves in realtime - it's amazing and awesome!

BUY IT!!!!

Mike

I wonder if Mr. Spectrum would appreciate you talking about his product like that.

Get it - there is plenty of inherent sound destruction available in the DSP section.

fizbin

it's expandable, plays itself (Chaos randomization) has more FX than my digital console, and sounds amazing. THere is other product remotely simiar, IMHO.
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

Artbeat:

Is that supposed to be funny?

If not, obviously you missed the point of my answer.

Read it again - it;s all positives. I do not work for them. I endorse them because I bought it and love it. That's all. I paid plenty of money for the privilege of using Stylus RMX and have said nothing but positive praise across many threads. I am sure Mr. Spectrum would be THRILLED about me talking about Stylus RMX like this.

Free advertising by word of mouth is priceless. Have you ever priced advertising on TV or radio - it's immensely expensive and most the time only good for product branding and not much else.

I really hope that was your attempt at wry (very wry) humor.

Mike

Sorry Karma. It was sarcasm. Wry, wry, wry, and more wry (hence the winking smily face). I forgot that that style of humor doesn't always translate well in print. I apologize if there were any hard feelings. I am also sure he would be/is thrilled with your endorsement.

Hehe- welcome to the world of NS, Art!! It gets highstrung on occasion but they'z mostly good folks

On topic, Stylus is EXACTLY what you want. It's beyond insane in terms of the number of styles of beats offered and how you can mutate them. The beauty is thousands of people use it and sound totally different- there's just too much to tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by FredProgGH
    Hehe- welcome to the world of NS, Art!! It gets highstrung on occasion but they'z mostly good folks

On topic, Stylus is EXACTLY what you want. It's beyond insane in terms of the number of styles of beats offered and how you can mutate them. The beauty is thousands of people use it and sound totally different- there's just too much to tweak.
    Thank you for the advice Fred. I feel like I know you from somewhere else.

Get it . It will not take very long after purchase for you to wonder how you were getting bye without it .

Go Back to forum