• Register
  • Help

Topic: Soon to be released - Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload

Share/Bookmark

Soon to be released - Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload

The Ambient perspective of the Black Grand will very soon be available for DirectDownload from SampleTekk

The Black Grand is a Steinway D Hamburg recorded in a concerthall for natural ambience.
    It has non less then 48 unique samples/recorded note, 16 pedal up, 16 pedal down and 16 releasesamples giving you a dynamic response that's totally unmatched by any other sampled Steinway D.
    You can read more about how the Black Grand was recorded and listen to a lot of demos here

The Black Grand Ambience for DirectDownload will be available for only $49.
    The first perspective, Black Grand Close are already available for the same great price, and the third perspective, Black Grand Medium, will be available soon. Also for $49.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: Soon to be released - Black Grand Ambient for DirectDownload

Quote Originally Posted by Worra
    The Black Grand Ambience for DirectDownload will be available for only $49.
    The first perspective, Black Grand Close are already available for the same great price
    From sampletekk.com » Home » SampleTekk » Black Grand
    Black Grand Close Direct Download

Details

Black Grand Close Perspective - DirectDownload Multiformat - GS3, Kontakt, HALion and EXS24. VERY BIG FILES! Do not buy this unless you have a fast Internet connection! Steiny D Close owners - Contact per@sampletekk.com for special upgrade code
    Format3:
    Price: $119.00
    Sounds good, but: $49?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickie Fønshauge
    From sampletekk.com » Home » SampleTekk » Black Grand

Sounds good, but: $49?
    Yes, that's correct! The price for the full Black Grand, all three perspectives, on DVD and box/printed manual are $199
    If you buy all three perspectives as DirectDownloads, you pay a total of $147, saving $52 (you also save $10 in shipping...).
    The price of the Black Grand Close DirectDownload is now changed from $119 to $49!
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by awpmusic
    I'm interested in Black Grand close and maybe ambient later - I've twice emailed SampleTekk to ask the size of the downloads at 16 and 24 bit - no reply! Anyone have this info? Thanks.
    I have a 1 meg broadband connection and just want to make sure I'll be able to DL without problems.
    Hi

Sorry for not answering your mail, busy, busy, busy..... Anyway, the Black Grand Close (and ambient), is about 6.5Gb unpacked and 3.9Gb packed. So what you download is 3.9Gb.
    The download version is 24 bit only but as a registred user, you can get the 16 bit samples for $15, (not in store yet, but will be soon)
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by awpmusic
    downloading now . . . . .
    Cool! What's your dogs name?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Hi Worra,

sounds great! Will there be an upgrade path to the BG-close from Steiny-D? (There are upgrade paths now, but I don't think the price is updated yet...)

Thanks for the great pianos!
    Tom

Go Back to forum