• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: OT: Update on my Father's Health

Share/Bookmark

OT: Update on my Father's Health

I wanted to take a second and make a post to thank everyone who has wished us well during this very difficult time. The emails and PM's have been of great comfort to myself and Dawn. For those of you who may not be aware, my Father suffered a heart attack. He is still in ICU but is doing well. He is no longer in any real danger.

Thank you again. NSS is more then just a forum. It can be another family at times.

Best to all,
    Francis and Dawn Belardino
    Bela D Media

PS. I have the laptop with me so I can take care of our users while I am away

Re: OT: Update on my Father's Health

That's all that matters - nothing else is important. Helath is all we really have that one needs to keep.

It is great to hear that your Father is improving and will make a full recovery.

Mike

Hey Francis

Somehow I've missed this altogether...

Thinking of you and your family in much the same way as you did with me a couple of years ago.

Speed Monkey

Thank you both!

ps. Good to see you Ty!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Many prayers for a fast recovery for your father Frank!
    Styxx

Great news, Frank- that he's out of danger. I know this is though- we're all thinking good thoughts for you.

Heya Frank, I missed this as well...haven't been on NS much since I moved. My thoughts are with you and your family. Tell Papa Bela D Media to recover fast and safely!
    :-)

Oh My Frank I'm so sorry to hear the news I'm very happy and relieved to know that the danger is over and that he'll be ok. Please know that your dad, you and your family are in my prayers. I've been through what you've been going through and it's not easy. Please take care, and if there's anything else that I can do to help, please let me know.
    God bless you all,
    Steph

There are so many events that happen that remind us there are more important things than music.

I'm happy to hear the update Frank and I hope your father continues to get better.

Best wishes,

Thank you for letting us know Frank. I trust he will be stronger very soon. Make sure and help him get his diet in order. That is so important.

Best regards Frank,
    Dan

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast