• Register
  • Help

Topic: THE J&BB Jukebox - Listen to Jazz/Big Band Music while Enjoying the Forum!

Share/Bookmark

THE J&BB Jukebox - Listen to Jazz/Big Band Music while Enjoying the Forum!

Enjoy the sounds of the Jazz & Big Band Library while surfing the forum with our new embedded J&BB Jukebox Player.

[mov]http://www.garritan.com/JABBjukebox1.swf[/mov]

This is just a first version of the J&BB Jukebox Player.

A big thank you to Tom Hopkins, Chuck Israels, Paul Read and Tom Carruth for providing the demos. And thanks to M.A.S. for helping with the artwork on the JABB Player.

Enjoy the music and swing!

Gary Garritan
    Last edited by Garritan; 03-13-2006 at 01:43 AM.

Talking Re: THE J&BB Jukebox - Listen to Jazz/Big Band Music while Enjoying the Forum!

Pretty cool but it ate my first quarter! Now me and Betty Lou are just sitting here sipping on a Malted. All we can hear are very brief sounds intermittently. That might just be my connection so I'll try at work tomorrow.
    Styxx

Re: THE J&BB Jukebox - Listen to Jazz/Big Band Music while Enjoying the Forum!

Works fine here. Fantastic!!!!!!

Thanks and well done everyone!!!!!!

Scoobie doo-bah dooobah di doopah.....
    Jon

Great idea Gary, but everytime I make a move to go back to the Forum, the music stops. Any idea what is happening?

Music sounds great with my DSL hookup.

Jack
    Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhap2
    Great idea Gary, but everytime I make a move to go back to the Forum, the music stops. Any idea what is happening?

Music sounds great with my DSL hookup.

Jack
    Open a second instance of your browser and do your surfing with it. That way the original browser playing the jukebox will continue in the background. Otherwise you break the connection if you move from the thread.

Tom

SUPER MOLTO COOL!

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Works great! Thanks a bunch!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

Thumbs up Re: THE J&BB Jukebox - Listen to Jazz/Big Band Music while Enjoying the Forum!

Awesome!
    A lot of great demos already and JaBB hasn't really been out all that long! Good job folks!
    (Kinda partaial to #7)

Just imagine, in all parts of the world, how many times Tom is hitting a triple C!!!! ....but then again, he is a unique individual.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    Awesome!
    A lot of great demos already and JaBB hasn't really been out all that long! Good job folks!
    (Kinda partaial to #7)

Just imagine, in all parts of the world, how many times Tom is hitting a triple C!!!! ....but then again, he is a unique individual.

There are more demos coming. We will be expanding the jukebox and adding additional songs soon. Thanks for listening.

Gary

This is really impressive.

Like GPO, the sound is very pleasant and natural... and the demos are just plain fun.

Go Back to forum