• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: PMI Direct Delivery

Share/Bookmark

Smile PMI Direct Delivery

Our PMI On-Line Direct Delivery System is a huge success.
    During the first 5 days that it's up and running we had a massive amount of downloads of our full piano libraries as well as the smaller instrument files and we have not experienced any problems whatsoever.
    Over the weekend we added a lot of content and we will add even more libraries in the next days. We added a few entry-level piano sound fonts and small gig files and there a number of free downloads also.

Please visit our download service here and let us know what you think!
    You can find a list of what is available for immediate download and prices below:

Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Re: PMI Direct Delivery

I bet all of these questions have already been answered but I still have to ask.

Are all the downloadable pianos the same versions that were sold on DVD?

Is there a downloadable Piano Magic / Consolidated type of bundle? I'm not saying that the prices aren't low enough, just asking.

Do the Kontakt 2 versions include scripting / convolution or are they just basic K2 programs?

Hi janila,
    All versions are full versions (24 bit full DVD versions) but compressed for ease of downloading unless the few that are indicated as Light Edition or similar. The down-loadable K2 versions include all the K2 content, IR's and scripts just as the DVD does. The K2 content of Hybrids can also be purchased as a separate file: The HOLY GRAIL Add-On adds a whole new dimension to whatever piano you already own. For just $5 it adds key/pedal/release and sustain effects that work on any piano (also non-PMI pianos) but it's already included in the $ 50 Hybrid Nr 2 K2 download package.
    The bundles you mention are discontinued, but if you download the different elements of these bundles you end up with the same content but for a much lower price!
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Yes Michiel, I like the "HYBRID Pinao Nr. 2 for Kontakt 2" you have for sale!

Hi Michiel

I have Halion 2, is it OK for your Piano's?
    Am I missing anything by not having Halion3 ?

regards

john-studio64

I love Michiel Post's pianos but there is a small problem with his online delivery store that needs to be fixed. I cannot download "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" which I bought of course.

After downloading about 30% it just stops. I have fast internet access (5 megabits) and tried about 10 times. I downloaded the 1.6 gigabyte emperor from the same online store (tradebit) with no problems but cannot download "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" which is only 82 megabytes! Something needs to be fixed. Perhaps the file is corrupt.

Also please either .zip it up or .rar it... why is it naked as an nki file? Plus the suggested download manager does not work with tradebit.

UPDATE: Now I cannot even get to the download screen because it says:
    DOWNLOADS limited to 8 downloads on this sale:
    If you want to redownload the file, please contact your vendor!

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I WAS NOT ABLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" ONCE!!!!!!!

PS While I am at it how come the digital download of the Emperor for Kontakt has a directory called "Steinway samples" with oldlady .wav files? Also some of the softest .wav files of the emperor are only 16 bit and not 24 bit, what is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by higain_guitar
    I love Michiel Post's pianos but there is a small problem with his online delivery store that needs to be fixed. I cannot download "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" which I bought of course.

After downloading about 30% it just stops. I have fast internet access (5 megabits) and tried about 10 times. I downloaded the 1.6 gigabyte emperor from the same online store (tradebit) with no problems but cannot download "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" which is only 82 megabytes! Something needs to be fixed. Perhaps the file is corrupt.

Also please either .zip it up or .rar it... why is it naked as an nki file? Plus the suggested download manager does not work with tradebit.

UPDATE: Now I cannot even get to the download screen because it says:
    DOWNLOADS limited to 8 downloads on this sale:
    If you want to redownload the file, please contact your vendor!

THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!!! I WAS NOT ABLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD "Pmi-HOLY-GRAIL-ADD-ON.nki" ONCE!!!!!!!

PS While I am at it how come the digital download of the Emperor for Kontakt has a directory called "Steinway samples" with oldlady .wav files? Also some of the softest .wav files of the emperor are only 16 bit and not 24 bit, what is up with that?
    Hi Robert,
    A lot of problems at first sight.
    I’m so sorry you are having problems with that specific download. I looked up the download data for the download and I have re-activated the download for another 72 hours (you have now 7 remaining download counts). I followed the link in your delivery access codes email and with your credentials the download goes flawless in just under a minute on my system . I suspect there was a minor temporary flaw in the software as many other customers downloaded the same content without hick-ups and are actually using it so I would like to ask you to try again since the file certainly is not corrupt.

You can also call me while you are doing the download for assistance, you can find the phone number on our Company-Contact page on www.postpiano.com.

The Steinway samples in EMPEROR K2 are needed for the convolution and scripted resonance effects.
    The softest layer of the Emperor uses 16 bit instead of 24 bit samples because at that amplitude the difference between the two bit rates is no longer audible.
    Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to call me if the problem persists.
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Quote Originally Posted by studio64
    Hi Michiel
    I have Halion 2, is it OK for your Piano's?
    Am I missing anything by not having Halion3 ?
    regards
    john-studio64
    Halion 2 is fine. I use both Halin 2 and Halion 3 but our pianos have patches for Halion 2 for compatibility reasons (not all Hal users switched to 3).
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Quote Originally Posted by Len
    Yes Michiel, I like the "HYBRID Pinao "
    I type faster than I read....and don't read what i write...
    Best regards,
    Michiel Post

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast