• Register
  • Help

Topic: Ot - And

Share/Bookmark

Talking Ot - And

A happy Saturday marnin' to you all! First, I will make breakfast, then fire up my PC, then, then and then go back to sleep ... no, can't. A-Posta go to a home show at the local convention center with the sis-n-law and her husband. I would rather work on learning this notational software, thank you!
    Any way, hope all of you have waken with new and exciting musical themes in your heads waiting to be written down and submitted for our approval!
    My chore for later on this afternoon is to resettle my studio into a place more comfortable and suitable for writing music. First on the list to go is the chickens but that's after breakfast and much needed coffee.
    See you all later! Now to blast some music and wake the kids or they will sleep till 2 pm!

PS - Can't wait to try SSV!!

GOOOOOOOOOD MOOORRRRRNING NI COMMUNITY!
    Styxx

Re: Ot - And

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    A happy Saturday marnin' to you all! First, I will make breakfast, then fire up my PC, then, then and then go back to sleep ... no, can't. A-Posta go to a home show at the local convention center with the sis-n-law and her husband. I would rather work on learning this notational software, thank you!
    Any way, hope all of you have waken with new and exciting musical themes in your heads waiting to be written down and submitted for our approval!
    My chore for later on this afternoon is to resettle my studio into a place more comfortable and suitable for writing music. First on the list to go is the chickens but that's after breakfast and much needed coffee.
    See you all later! Now to blast some music and wake the kids or they will sleep till 2 pm!

PS - Can't wait to try SSV!!

GOOOOOOOOOD MOOORRRRRNING NI COMMUNITY!

Afternoon Styxx!

SSV.

Single side valve?
    You got an old Harley or something?

Alex.

Go Back to forum