• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: EWQL RA leakage

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down EWQL RA leakage

Hey.

Load the Sitar tremolo patch in RA, then crank up the volume as the sample fades out.
    Notice the loud drum loop kind of leakage? Or whatever it is.

It doesn't sound like HP leakage (and why on earth would a sitar player want drums in the headphones when recording one shot samples!?).
    Or maybe they've recorded the samples in a cheap studio complex with rehearsing bands next door? Or what?
    Probably this leakage is not going to be heard in a full mix, but still. The RA package isn't exactly cheap.

Not good EW, not good.

Best
    /Daniel Beckman

Talking Re: EWQL RA leakage

Quote Originally Posted by neoTypic
    Isn't this geronimo's cue?
    Hey! Take your differences to PM and let's stay on topic here...! Wait... What was the topic? Heehee...

Doug

NSS...it's more than just EW bashing... Isn't it?

Re: EWQL RA leakage

This is hardly constitutes bashing, or mindless poison? Agreed - blunt and unpolite

Exclamation Re: EWQL RA leakage

Shennanigans.
    Many of the same people who scream about censorship and freedom of speech seem to wish to silence the author of this thread. Truly this is getting out of hand. Please, this is wasting bandwidth (in my humble opinion).
    Many products have been constructively, and respectfully criticized on this forum and this is a helpful thing I think - developers are interested in user input and feedback. However, trying to discredit someone under the guise what could be perceived “sample camp” bias helps no one.
    Last edited by Brian2112; 03-03-2006 at 12:13 PM.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

I try not to follow the flaming and trolling on this board, particularly as it pertains to developers and their history here. That's why I stay out of this forum in particular for the most part.

But I can't help but ask, Neo -

Here, it just serves as more troll-bait. I'm really sick of this crap.
    seems at odds with...
    Quote Originally Posted by neoTypic
    Sure, when is the last time you wrote any?
    So long as more responsible members continue to feed on it, the trolling will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2112
    Many of the same people who scream about censorship and freedom of speech seem to wish to silence the author of this thread. Truly this is getting out of hand. Please, this is wasting bandwidth (in my humble opinion).
    Couldn't agree whit you more Bwian!

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/tv/kids/trumpton.htm

I must have missed a few threads, because the 'sides' here are new to me. Please keep things friendly guys. This forum has always been my favourite, becuse it's full of users who look out for each other, and give impartial help. And developers who, for the large part, listen to us, and admit that they're human. Let's not go through another spate of nastiness.

Question Re: EWQL RA leakage

I was reading some messages and....they disappeared...

Some nuklear power in action...be carefull with radiations...

Yes - including my post which had nothing inflametory in it. So i'm guessing its a mistake, temporary or 'work in progress'

I need to get the forum moderators to take a look at my utility bills.

Go Back to forum