• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Another first GPO

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Another first GPO

This is my first 1 minute plus GPO song!

I'm heavily inspired by old console adventure games and I like simple, almost clichéd, melodies and music.

Go easy on me.
    -gone-

Re: Another first GPO

It is such a convoluted hassle to try to hear your posting that I gave up! Do you have a less complex method such as simply allowing folks to stream an mp3?

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Sorry, I'm not very internet savvy.

Quote Originally Posted by intet
    Sorry, I'm not very internet savvy.
    That's OK. I'm not very savvy either because I never did figure out how to hear your work from the "instructions" on the website to which your URL pointed.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Rapidshare, the site intet is using to share his piece, is a paypal or free site. intet's piece is free to download, but you have to jump thru some 'hoops'

First screen will have a lot of 'commercial' info but in the middle you should see:

You want to download saga_d.mp3

and then a table of comparison for paid download or free. at the bottom of the free table is the word free - click that button.

In the middle of that page is a counter telling you how many seconds (minutes) until your download wille available.

you then will get this (or something like it) added to the middle of the screen:

No premium-user. Please enter here:

enter whatever letters (numbers) appear in the here box, and the file should download. Here you can see only an O, but there should be 3 colored letters/numbers.

I hope this helps.

I downloaded it and will listen and be back later.

Smile Re: Another first GPO

I listened and it has a nice quiet quality. I'm not sure it's a game theme, it sounds more like quiet walk in a pastoral setting. Reminds me of "the land of Dairy Queen".

Nice work in a pleasant way. (In a peasant way too!)

Thank you for all of that information but that's just too danged much to go through. Life is too short...literally. This person needs to simplify things greatly, in my humble opinion.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by wrayer
    I listened and it has a nice quiet quality. I'm not sure it's a game theme, it sounds more like quiet walk in a pastoral setting. Reminds me of "the land of Dairy Queen".

Nice work in a pleasant way. (In a peasant way too!)
    Thank you.

Oh, and Larry, I will.

Intet,

You can email me your piece if you like, and I will host it for you.

bschum@centurytel.net

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Hi

I really enjoyed this piece!! It's great work! Very nice flowing melody. Your instrumentation choice is wonderful! Please share more!

I love your avatar - it's so cute!!

Take Care,
    Steph

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast