• Register
  • Help

Topic: Newbie here! Quick question?

Share/Bookmark

Newbie here! Quick question?

Hi everyone!

I have just purchased GPO for my new Receptor, and am NEVER going back to hardware synths evre again! I have a quick question though. Is there a way I can assign my keyboard expression pedal to do the job of the modulation wheel?

Thanks in advance!

Gary

Thumbs up Re: Newbie here! Quick question?

Quote Originally Posted by clavdig
    Hi everyone!

I have just purchased GPO for my new Receptor, and am NEVER going back to hardware synths evre again! I have a quick question though. Is there a way I can assign my keyboard expression pedal to do the job of the modulation wheel?

Thanks in advance!

Gary
    Hey, welcome to the family! Dang straight you'll never go back to hardware synths again! Wait till you get your hands on JABB, Pretty cool!
    As for your question, I'm not really sure but someone shall be along shortly better qualified to answer. Just wanted to welcome you!

Re: Newbie here! Quick question?

Depends on the keyboard, of course, but you can generally do so by poking around in its menus.

- m
    Free MFX and other plugins: http://www.TenCrazy.com/
    Markleford's music: http://www.markleford.com/music/

Thanks Styxx for the welcome! And yes Markleford I did as you suggested and there is a midi assignable section on the CME UF7 midi controller.

Cheers!

Gary

How's that CME-UF7 working out? I'm curious because I'm seriously considering getting one.

Tom

Go Back to forum