• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS 3, What else to install besides Application?

Share/Bookmark

Question GS 3, What else to install besides Application?

I've installed GS 3, updated it to latest version and registered it.
    My questions:1) What else do I have to copy to my computer from the DVD's?For example, GS tells me it can't find the original mic model. 2) How is the content of the (demo) sample library that comes with GS. I was dissapointed when I installed the samples that came with the kontakt sampler and I already have a lot of VSL stuff

Cheers,

Ruud Jan

Unhappy Re: GS 3, What else to install besides Application?

Please, anyone?
    People must have been in the same situation. Wondering what to do besides running the autoinstaller?

Re: GS 3, What else to install besides Application?

If Gigapulse can't find the mic models, the original install was not done correctly. You should call support or re-install.

- G

Re: GS 3, What else to install besides Application?

If the Gigapulse files were installed during the installation it could simply be an incorrect path in the system settings. I had this issue because I wanted gigapulse to load from a different drive, I had to go into System Settings/Gigapulse... tab and make sure the Bank and Microphone settings pointed to the \tascam\gpulse\Common directory. Sometimes the installation routine fails to put the "Common" string into the path and Gigapulse fails to find the files.

Go Back to forum