• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Topic: Chatzilla Time!!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Chatzilla Time!!

    Feel free to join us in the chat roon

    The chat is now in session. See you there

    Gary

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Hurricane place
    Posts
    276

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Feel free to join us in the chat roon

    The chat is now in session. See you there

    Gary
    Some odd reason it is asking for my user name and password yet im logged into NS boards??? This never came up before.
    Robert Davis

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Orcas Island
    Posts
    11,454

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantabile
    Some odd reason it is asking for my user name and password yet im logged into NS boards??? This never came up before.
    Try this direct link:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/chat.php?
    Also try clearing your cookies. Hope to see you there.


  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Hurricane place
    Posts
    276

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Try this direct link:
    http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/chat.php?
    Also try clearing your cookies. Hope to see you there.

    keeps taking me to a window asking for user name/password. I put those in and it says invalid lol. Um how is it invalid if I am logged into the boards at this time??
    Robert Davis

  5. #5

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantabile
    keeps taking me to a window asking for user name/password. I put those in and it says invalid lol. Um how is it invalid if I am logged into the boards at this time??
    Mine did that on Friday, it kept telling me to enter the correct password or something like that.

    Maybe it won't let me in too, I am going to try right now.

    Dan

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Hurricane place
    Posts
    276

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by DPDAN
    Mine did that on Friday, it kept telling me to enter the correct password or something like that.

    Maybe it won't let me in too, I am going to try right now.

    Dan
    No luck. bleh
    Robert Davis

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Hurricane place
    Posts
    276

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    "Gives up" Hour of trying to log into chat! lol

    One does get slightly frustrated seeing "Invalid Username or Password. Please try again"
    Robert Davis

  8. #8
    Senior Member Styxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    West Seneca, NY
    Posts
    11,075

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    I missed it! Setting up my wife's new PC and I missed it! Oh well, you guys didn't want to hear the story about the guy who opened a new checking account and received someone's lost luggage for a gift anyway's.

  9. #9

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Dangit, missed it. Was at a musical...at least it was related to music. Now I have to wait till friday...

  10. #10

    Re: Chatzilla Time!!

    Quote Originally Posted by C J Pro
    Dangit, missed it. Was at a musical...at least it was related to music. Now I have to wait till friday...
    Mostly, we discussed the properties of certain gases with DPDan.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •