• Register
  • Help

Topic: Can't launch my Gigastudio Configuration Manager

Share/Bookmark

Can't launch my Gigastudio Configuration Manager

Yet another issue with gigastudio, sorry for being disturbing the peace. And yes I've done a search first, but unfortunately didn't find any consistent answers.

Everything launches and works well with my GigaStudio Orchestra 3.12. The only thing that is not working is the Configuration Manager shortcut. I've done some tests and the command "C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe C:\Program Files\Tascam GigaStudio\nmshwdll.dll,GigaExternalControl config" appears point to the good shorctut, but it doesn't launch anything (nothing appears in the Task manager while double clicking on the shortcut).

Is there any tweak to fix this up ? Even after an (really clean) uninstall / Reinstall, nothing changed.

So if you guys have any Ideas, that would be so much helpful !

Thanx in advance.

Re: Can't launch my Gigastudio Configuration Manager

did you ever find the fix to this?
    im having the exact same problem...

You probably should move this to the Giga forum. More folks may be able to help you.

I was an avid Giga user but migrated to Kontakt. Have been much happier!

Rik

Does it still work inside Gigastudio. I had it happen before but the only fix that worked for me is reinstalling the program. Also you failed to mention the OS. Giga has problems when installed on XPSP3.

I never had a problem in GS3 and XP SP3. It was Internet Explorer 8 that made problems.

Go Back to forum