• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO or GOS?

Share/Bookmark

GPO or GOS?

I recently purchased GPO, and am very pleased with it. When I read the product description of GOS, I can't quite figure out whether GOS is essentially the string parts available in GPO, or a more-developed, string-intensive library than GPO. It's a little confusing because on the website, GOS is offered as a "forum close-out special", and threads at this forum discuss downloading updates that seem to supersede GOS.

I'm happy with GPO, but considering that my music is fairly string intensive, should I also get GOS? Or is that just duplicating?

Thanks for any suggestions out there.

Re: GPO or GOS?

Quote Originally Posted by gnargtharst
    I recently purchased GPO, and am very pleased with it. When I read the product description of GOS, I can't quite figure out whether GOS is essentially the string parts available in GPO, or a more-developed, string-intensive library than GPO. It's a little confusing because on the website, GOS is offered as a "forum close-out special", and threads at this forum discuss downloading updates that seem to supersede GOS.

I'm happy with GPO, but considering that my music is fairly string intensive, should I also get GOS? Or is that just duplicating?

Thanks for any suggestions out there.
    Thanks for asking but GOS is no longer available. It has been retired and will reincarnate in an exciting new product. If you're happy with GPO I think you will be very pleased with GPO Advanced .

Gary Garritan

Re: GPO or GOS?

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Thanks for asking but GOS is no longer available. It has been retired and will reincarnate in an exciting new product. If you're happy with GPO I think you will be very pleased with GPO Advanced .

Gary Garritan
    Awww, totally gone? Well, it's not like I can use it anyway... Isn't it for Giga two point something or other?

So about this GPOA thingie...do you have a general idea of when it'll be done? Let me put it this way, is it a matter of days? Is it a matter of weeks? A matter of months A matter of years? Or a matter of decades?

Just hafta pry every bit of info outta you.
    -Chris

Go Back to forum