• Register
  • Help

Topic: SConverter problems

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down SConverter problems

O.K. so I had a key tech build and design my box. Well I prefer to spend my time playing. Just like hiring a mechanic, I watch and learn. I reverse engineer like AMD did in the 90s', and now look at them. At any rate, I'm stumped on the Akai converter. I even read searches on Sconverter, Akai converter, before I came crawling and begging.
    This frustrates me for I just spent one large on Akai discs, that had certains sounds I need that I can't find in Giga format yet. Jeez you think after 7 years, and the continued sale of Akai CDs that someone would jump in. At any rate I have tried everything from double clicking on CD icon, load GS3 first, load Scope, don't load Scope.-------it!
    Does anyone know what I need to do?
    I have a top $ Plextor DVD/R. All other DVDs work fine.Just loaded up VSL,Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings, Origins ( Great DVD BTW ). So out of 4 large worth of quality content, my Sconverter has my head steaming.
    I know my Scope platform rather well, but GS3 Ortchestra is still killing me. I also find that the manual devotes a whole page 45 to the topic. Yeah right.

Strength Through Superior DAWs,

Jimmy V.

Arrow Re: SConverter problems

Wow thats funny, I have the same problem! Hey go to PlanetZ forum, now thats a community forum. Lots of help w/ dedicated musicians/producers.

Re: SConverter problems

Obviously not many conversion issues out there. Well I suppose I will get to the bottom of this non functioning feature before long. Just wish I would have more choice of libraries in GS3 to choose from so I wouldn't have to buy memory conscience Akai sampe CDs to convert.

Go Back to forum