• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Who Hates K-Fed?

Share/Bookmark

Who Hates K-Fed?

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    Yes, you all do, because your musicians.

For those that aren't in the Popo Zao Know, Kevin Federline is Britney Spear's husband/partner. Now that he's married big-time money, he fancies himself a songwriter. His latest studio accomplishment has been making it's way around the net and can be viewed here:
    http://www.thesuperficial.com/archiv...to_popoza.html

It's very fortunate for us that his music hasn't been well received. There's certainly less talented people that have enjoyed greater success and adoration.

Anyway, G4 made fun of him....it's great:

http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/...se_Thighs.html
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

Re: Who Hates K-Fed?

Thank you! Checked out both video's - that was too cool.

Ernie

I listened to my worst demo piece again yesterday, and was disappointed in the first two movements. This should help my rap movement enormously.

That said, it's better than a lot of the crap I hear coming from car windows. I can't help wondering how that song would have been received if the public thought that the artist was a violent dirtbag. Maybe it's not too late: if he beat Britney badly enough to put her in the hospital, and himself in jail, his CD would probably do OK.

I know that good rap exists, because I've heard it, but that was some time ago. My greatest fear is that in another 25 years I'll hear rap Muzak in a store. By then, I'll probably be quite cranky, so my reaction may make the paper.

And another thing. Aside from all other concerns, I think art should strive for a reasonable ratio of taste to talent. I was never a punk fan, but it never bothered me, perhaps because it cheerfully strives for little of either. Barry Manilow is the poster child for talent without taste, and contemporary Christian dreck may be an example of the reverse. At least K-Fed is balanced.

This is just a hypothesis right now. Please chime in with evidence to confirm or refute.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Blankenau
    My greatest fear is that in another 25 years I'll hear rap Muzak in a store. By then, I'll probably be quite cranky, so my reaction may make the paper.
    Relax...I was worried 25 years ago that when I got to this age I would be forced to listen to Led Zeppelin muzak in department stores and dentist offices; but they're still playing the originals, even in Wal-MArt.

...maybe that's not such a re-assuring thought!
    ;-)

Jim Jarnagin - no not THAT Jim Jarnagin, the other one.

My greatest fear is that in another 25 years I'll hear rap Muzak in a store.
    Too late - the crappy versions of bad rap follow you wherever you go - since everyone is putting cheezy renditions of their favorite gangsta rap as a ringtone on their cell phone...

Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Quote Originally Posted by southportJim
    Relax...I was worried 25 years ago that when I got to this age I would be forced to listen to Led Zeppelin muzak in department stores and dentist offices; but they're still playing the originals, even in Wal-MArt.

...maybe that's not such a re-assuring thought!
    ;-)
    I can't see Mozart getting dumped for Mr. Britney Spears somehow.......

And another thing. Aside from all other concerns, I think art should strive for a reasonable ratio of taste to talent. I was never a punk fan, but it never bothered me, perhaps because it cheerfully strives for little of either. Barry Manilow is the poster child for talent without taste, and contemporary Christian dreck may be an example of the reverse. At least K-Fed is balanced.

This is just a hypothesis right now. Please chime in with evidence to confirm or refute.
    It's an interesting hypothesis. I'm having a hard time with it though. Practically everyone I can think of that has no talent, also has no taste. The White Stripes would be an example of that. Also, a lot of R&B I find to have very inadequate production (talent) and extremely ego-centric (taste).
    Michael Peter

If music be the food of love...
    play on

William Shakespeare

homepage

ROTFLMAOSMOMN!

I'd love to help you hate this guy but that would mean that first I'd have to give a rat's @ss

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast