Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: That Italian ice dancer

Share/Bookmark

That Italian ice dancer

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    How'd you like to be married to her?

Re: That Italian ice dancer

I think my wife would have an issue with that... as well as the state of California

I wonder if she'd move to Utah? Plenty of ice there...
    Houston Haynes - Titan Line Music

Not her:

I mean her:

She was pissed at her partner for dropping her by mistake and wouldn't speak to him before their routine last night:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Batzdorf
    She was pissed at her partner for dropping her by mistake and wouldn't speak to him before their routine last night:
    If she looked at me like that, I'd drop her too. And she looks so big and heavy, i'm not surprised he struggled to lift her!

I thought the USA couple did well a couple of nights ago. They smiled a lot. Ice voting is still way too political.

Yes it is, and it's disgusting. This has been going on a long time - it didn't just start with that French judge last time. Remember when Torvill and Dean came back the second time and got screwed out of the gold medal?

Yes it is, and it's disgusting. This has been going on a long time - it didn't just start with that French judge last time. Remember when Torvill and Dean came back the second time and got screwed out of the gold medal?
    Have to agree with this. And great skaters from many nations have suffered from the 'questionable abilities' of judges with politics on their minds. (and just maybe in their pockets.)

Alex.

I remember a French Ice Dancing couple - maybe brother and sister - that were fantastically artistic and they got screwed by the eastern bloc commie fk so-called judges time and time again. It was a joke.

Wow, its amazing people still watch the Olympics.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast