• Register
  • Help

Topic: To the Bela D Media Folks: Lyric Direct?

Share/Bookmark

To the Bela D Media Folks: Lyric Direct?

Hi,

Is this still on track for spring '06? I remember it being mentioned in an earlier thread, and am most interested, as the appeal for virtual electric guitars for me lie in having "clean" samples that I can apply effects to myself.

I've listened to your Lyric Distortion and Studio B demos, and they sound great. You obviously know what you're doing when it comes creating these tools. It's just that having the sounds pre-distorted doesn't quite fit my current needs.

But I'm confident that a clean guitar library from you would be first rate, and was wondering if/how it's coming along.

Thanks,

Michael

Smile Re: To the Bela D Media Folks: Lyric Direct?

Hello Michael!

We are currently working hard on the production of Lyrical Direct. It is still expected spring 06(maybe sooner with posts like these )

Golly! This post just made my day! With "It's that time of year again at NS", this is greatly appreciated.
    ....Thank you!

Re: To the Bela D Media Folks: Lyric Direct?

While were at it - hows The Crypt coming along - and am I even elligible to buy it?

What is The Crypt?

JUST A NOTE:

Is the Studio B guitar the same as Lyrical Distortion?
    The Studio B guitar samples were recorded via the same high-fidelity signal chain, utilizing the same equipment as our Lyrical Distortion line. However, the Studio B guitar samples were recorded with almost no gain, meaning a much much cleaner signal. While not direct, this low-gain signal allows for you to apply any amp plug-in processor as you'd like, or leave clean for a nice smooth lead guitar. As with the rest of Studio B, multiple variations and picked samples were recorded for each note.

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo001
    What is The Crypt?
    The Crypt is an in-depth avant-garde and electroacoustic instrument library I'm working on. I really can't go into details about the release date, but I hope to sell it for $49.98 (to undercut the "competition" by 2 cents).
    Alan Lastufka | www.BelaDMedia.com
    Producer/Artistic Design | Content Producer

20 Things

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    The Crypt is an in-depth avant-garde and electroacoustic instrument library I'm working on. I really can't go into details about the release date, but I hope to sell it for $49.98 (to undercut the "competition" by 2 cents).
    , thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lastufka
    (to undercut the "competition" by 2 cents).
    Now that's what I call "putting in your 2 cents worth!"

Go Back to forum