• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sustain pedal mode not saved

Share/Bookmark

Question Sustain pedal mode not saved

Hello,

I use the JABB VST plugin in SONAR 5.0.1. I have changed the sustain pedal mode to the second choice, to have legato for wind instruments. It works well, but the setting is not saved in my Sonar project, i.e. when I reload the project, the sustain pedal mode is back to "normal".

Does someone have the same problem ?

By the way, I copied the JABB VST dll, giving it another name, to have normal sustain for the piano. This second VST instrument is also used in the same project. Could that cause the problem ?

Thank you in advance for any help.
    Pierre Laroche

Re: Sustain pedal mode not saved

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Laroche
    By the way, I copied the JABB VST dll, giving it another name, to have normal sustain for the piano. This second VST instrument is also used in the same project. Could that cause the problem ?
    Yes. That's the drawback to the dual .dll workaround. The Kontakt engine is unable to identify two different settings, one for each plugin when the song file is re-loaded. If you combine them in a project you will need to manually re-set one of them upon load. By the way, this will not be a problem when K2 becomes available as a plugin.

Tom

Thank you Tom.

Do you know if the K2 plugin will be available in a future update of JABB ?
    Pierre Laroche

No information at this time.

Tom

Go Back to forum