• Register
  • Help
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Topic: Ultra Group Buy & Giveaway II! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Share/Bookmark

Re: Ultra Group Buy & Giveaway II! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Looks cool! I have a question though.

I'm on Logic 7 running EXS and Kontakt 2. I prefer to have most of my libs in EXS format due to the great convenience and optimization of resources, though I do use Kontakt 2 when necessary.

Anyone have any experience transferring the LPC Guitars to EXS? Is there any programing that can only be utilized in Kontakt 2 or giga?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Ultra Group Buy & Giveaway II! Prominy LPC Guitars and PCP-80 Piano Up to 100% OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by JT3_Jon
    Looks cool! I have a question though.

I'm on Logic 7 running EXS and Kontakt 2. I prefer to have most of my libs in EXS format due to the great convenience and optimization of resources, though I do use Kontakt 2 when necessary.

Anyone have any experience transferring the LPC Guitars to EXS? Is there any programing that can only be utilized in Kontakt 2 or giga?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hello JT3_Jon,

As LPC includes Giga2.0 format files, you can import them into EXS, but you'll miss some important features such as LPC's Realtime legato instruments because Real time legato make use of the Giga3's Legato mode, and Kontakt2's scripting feature.
    You'll also lose the 'big' articulations which include a large number of samples, dimensions(groups), key swicthes and controllers.

You own Kontakt2, you can make full use of LPC without working hard to convert and tweak the huge number of the all the articulations.

Counter
    Date: Feb-22-06
    Number of orders: 8
    Days left: 24 days

only 2 more and the prices go down to the next discount level; 30% OFF!

We would like to let you know;

We have launched Prominy Users Forum.
    http://prominy.com/forum/

A lot of informations (about new products, patch updates, offers, Prominy's recent activities, users' demos, tips for using Prominy products, and so on) will be are available on the forums.

We hope the forums help you enjoy our products and are looking forward to seeing you there.

Hello Akihito,
    I hope you'll get as many buys as possible !
    Unfortunately, I cannot be one of them, since I already am the happy owner/user of your 2 libs, LPC and PCP...
    But I just wanted to publicly share my satisfaction of being one of your customers....
    ----
    You're not only a highly skillful sample designer (LPC is IMO simply the BEST electric guitar lib available, and PCP has no equivalent), but you're also a very friendly and responsive individual, who always replies fast and warmly.
    And more, you're very generous : I just received the kontakt version of LPC that you were so kind to send me for free (while many other developers significantly charge a xgrade version), just because I purchased the lib when it was only GS format.
    So, many thanks Akihito !
    ---
    Just one more word toward potentials buyers :
    if you are out for a tremendous electric guitar sample library, or for a good electro-acoustic piano, (or of course for both) do yourself a BIG favor : join this group buy !
    ---

Hey, Akihito. There seems to be a problem with your forum today at 4:45 Eastern US time. It gave me some type of bbs form.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffn1
    Hey, Akihito. There seems to be a problem with your forum today at 4:45 Eastern US time. It gave me some type of bbs form.

jeffn1
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    I was modifying some files to make the forum more enjoyable.

Now the forum has been back.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihito Okawa
    I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    I was modifying some files to make the forum more enjoyable.

Now the forum has been back.
    No prob, I just wanted to give you a heads up in case you were not aware.

jeffn1
    For original progressive electronic rock influenced by J.S. Bach and (old) Rush, check out: www.soundclick.com/jeffreynaness.

Counter
    Date: Feb-24-06
    Number of orders: 10
    Days left: 22 days

We made it to the next discount level; 30% OFF!

Prominy is proud to announce;

LPC Super Performance Multi for Kontakt2
    - Powerd by LPC Performance Script -

Real time performance video

>>> .wmv (Win) version (4.6 MB)
    >>> .mov (Mac) version (6.2 MB)

LPC Super Performance Multi makes full use of Kontakt2's scripting feature and enhances the playability of LPC.
    With LPC Super Performance Multi, you can play all the following articulations on a single MIDI channel in real time.

You can instantly access these playing techniques using the key switches / controllers / velocities.

- Single note Realtime Legato Silde
    - Single note Realtime Hammer-on & Pull-off
    - Single note repetition Auto Alternation
    - Single note vibrato (multiple types)
    - Single note picking tremolo
    - Single note trill
    - Single note mute (tight / medium/ loose)
    - Single note picking noise
    - 5th-dyad chord Realtime Legato Silde
    - 5th-dyad chord repetition auto alternation
    - 5th-dyad chord vibrato
    - 5th-dyad velocity siwitch
    - 5th-dyad chord mute
    - 5th-dyad picking noise
    - 45th-dyad chord Realtime Legato Silde
    - 4th-dyad chord repetition auto alternation
    - 4th-dyad chord vibrato
    - 4th-dyad chord mute
    - 4th-dyad picking noise
    - Picking harmonics (Pinch harmonics) with vibrato
    - Unison bend (2 types)
    - Fret noise
    - Pick stop noise
    - Bridge mute noise
    - Scrape

We are working on a final test for the multi.
    The multi (.nkm) file and a documentation will be available in a couple of days. (Registered users can download it from our website.)

Go Back to forum
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast