• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: It's Valentine's Day

Share/Bookmark

It's Valentine's Day

It is Valentine's Day today.

The holiday of love when sweethearts celebrate with roses, chocolates, cuddly little stuffed animals and romantic candlelit dinners.

Love has inspired some of the best songs and music has always wooed lovers. As musicians we are fortunate to be ale to give our sweetheart the gift of music.

Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Talking Re: It's Valentine's Day

As early as the fourth century B.C., the Romans engaged in an annual young man's rite to passage to the God Lupercus. The names of the teenage women were placed in a box and drawn at random by adolescent men; thus, a man was assigned a woman companion for the duration of the year, after which another lottery was staged. After eight hundred years of this cruel practice, the early church fathers sought to end this practice...

There's more but you can look up the history of valentine's day anywhere on the net.
    I prefer the lighter side!

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

What did the man with the broken leg say to his nurse?
    "I've got a crutch on you!"

A woman rushed home from work and exclaimed to her husband, "Pack your bags, I've won the lottery!"
    The husband excitedly asks, "Should I pack clothes for cold or warm weather?"
    She says, "Pack'em all, you're leaving!"

My wife told me I should be more affectionate.
    So I got two girlfriends.

Before marriage, a man yearns for the woman he loves.
    After marriage, the "y" becomes silent.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
    A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished.

Oh, stop! They're only jokes. Somehow the Roman lottery seems interesting though ...

Re: It's Valentine's Day

Just in case you haven't got a way with words like Styxx does:

LOVE POEM GENERATOR

D.

That was interesting! Check this out and notice the one word that makes this all so interestingk, darlink.

Lit by the scented candles of carnage, thy shadow, seductively flickers upon my heart

What creature would not die to sinfully explore every inch of thy rose-scented satin?

Oh beautiful heavenly being! I stand before thee, a hungry lustful beast. My mouth wet with anticipation.

For only one sip of thy poisonous lust, would damn the devil himself to everlasting carnal sin

What the? "Lit by the scented candles of "CARNAGE"? What? Who's running this show?

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Just in case you haven't got a way with words like Styxx does:

LOVE POEM GENERATOR

D.
    That LOVE POEM GENERATOR has a way with words. Time to communicated with Mrs.[edit ] G and utter the following:
    An angel kissed a star which fell to Earth. Upon it was written what I am about to say to you now

What carnal magic drives me to gaze upon thy skin, more delicate then the kiss of twilight?

I crave each lascivious taste of thy silken neck, thy scarlet lips, thy electric eyes

Poisoned by the love from thy sweet nectar, I anticipate thy shadow cast upon me by flickering candlelight

Wonder what reaction that will get

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    That was interesting! Check this out and notice the one word that makes this all so interestingk, darlink.

Lit by the scented candles of carnage, thy shadow, seductively flickers upon my heart

What creature would not die to sinfully explore every inch of thy rose-scented satin?

Oh beautiful heavenly being! I stand before thee, a hungry lustful beast. My mouth wet with anticipation.

For only one sip of thy poisonous lust, would damn the devil himself to everlasting carnal sin

What the? "Lit by the scented candles of "CARNAGE"? What? Who's running this show?
    Depends on what kind of women you date, I'd guess...

D.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Time to communicate with Mr. G and utter the following...
    Gosh.

I sure hope you meant Mrs. G... lol.

D.

Gee Gary, you must really be important 'cause that's not how mine went!

An angel kissed a star, which fell to Earth. Upon it was written what I am about to say to you now

What stupid birdbrain idiot shot this rock clear across the sky where it landed right in my driveway and smashed my brand new Lexus?

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Gosh.

I sure hope you meant Mrs. G... lol.

D.
    Something I've been meaning to tell Mrs. G

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan
    Something I've been meaning to tell Mrs. G
    So Gary, what are you doing fooling around on this forum when you have to leave for Texas before long?

Go Back to forum