• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: I always said Cheney was a bad shot

Share/Bookmark

I always said Cheney was a bad shot

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/....ap/index.html

Beautiful day here in Corpus. Visibility is like 1000 miles.

"So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

Re: I always said Cheney was a bad shot

The duck's revenge.

At least he didn't gut him. But will people give Cheney credit for that? Nooo!

That's a pretty bad call for someone who's almos in charge of a contry , i mean it's not like he was under fire... or was he?
    Last edited by geronimo001; 02-12-2006 at 11:42 PM. Reason: spelling

Talking Re: I always said Cheney was a bad shot

Quote Originally Posted by geronimo001
    That's a pretty bad call for someone who's almos in charge of a contry , i mean it's not like he was under fire... or was he?
    Someone yelled "Scooter!" and it screwed up his aim.
    "So what if some parts of life are a crap shoot? Get out there and shoot the crap." -- Neil Peart
    Hint:1.6180339887498948482 Φ

My first thought when hearing this on the news was sorrow at the bad timing. NBC is in the middle of Olympics and SNL won't be live for another 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne Babunovic
    My first thought when hearing this on the news was sorrow at the bad timing. NBC is in the middle of Olympics and SNL won't be live for another 3 weeks.
    There's me thinking the elegant and articulate Joanne was free of the cynicism so many of us are guilty of!

But I agree. The timings unfortunate.........

There has "got" to be a bad lawyer joke in there somewhere

Ok, I'll get started,

Asked how it happened...Chenny remarks...hey, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck..etc.

_______

Why did the lawyer cross the road?

_______

Bush, Chenny and a lawyer went duck hunting. A duck flys over and Chenny yells DUCK.... Bush ducks, and Chenny shoots the lawyer.

_______

Bush, Chenny and a lawyer go duck hunting. Chenny shoots a duck and it lands over the fence on property of Howard Dean. Chenny goes to get it and Dean comes out and says...you can't have it...it's my duck. Chenny says, what do you mean it's your duck...I just shot it? Dean says, it landed on my property so it's my duck. The lawyer says, I can work this out. Why don't you guys take turns kicking each other in the balls until someone gives. That will decide who takes the duck. Dean and Chenny, both infuriated, agree. Dean says, since it's my property, I get to go first.

He plows Chenny in the balls like a 50 yard field goal. Chenny rolls around in agony...gasping for air..face red...finally regains his feet and says in a rage..now it's "my" turn. Dean says...that's ok...you can have the duck.
    And that's how it happened officer.

Yeah. There's nothing like a right wing idiot, who can't tell a quail from a human being, giving the anti-gun people something to bitch about.

I'm still wondering if things are being blown out of proportion (no pun intended). It's common to get showered with shotgun pellets while hunting, if someone from a lilttle distance take a shot, but it certainly doesn't sound like that's the case here. It sounds like "Dick" got him pretty good.
    "They get what they vote for." PaulR

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast