• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt Player 1.1.8.3 something missing?

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt Player 1.1.8.3 something missing?

I had some problems getting the strings to sound as I wanted them, this was primarily due to lack of experience with GPO and not having read the tutorials.
    It was also suggested to me that I should download the latest kontakt player and enjoy the new strings features i.e. Lush Muted, Aggressive short bow etc. I also downloaded on recommendation the PDF update (Oct 2004) this hand book shows under the "load" function Remove - Remove all instruments - Dry -Wet Audition and X-Custom and Multis. On the kontakt player I downloaded "wet audition" and X-Custom simply dont exist, neither does it have a Honky Tonk Piano (not that I want one) Does anyone know have these functions now been removed or is my download somehow incomplete? Many thanks.

Re: Kontakt Player 1.1.8.3 something missing?

Quote Originally Posted by fongi
    I also downloaded on recommendation the PDF update (Oct 2004) this hand book shows under the "load" function Remove - Remove all instruments - Dry -Wet Audition and X-Custom and Multis. On the kontakt player I downloaded "wet audition" and X-Custom simply dont exist, neither does it have a Honky Tonk Piano (not that I want one) Does anyone know have these functions now been removed or is my download somehow incomplete? Many thanks.
    The July update included an explanation. Read #1. http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=36712

The X-Custom folder has always been an optional folder for download from the Garritan site. It has never been part of the standard installation. Not sure about your missing Honky Tonk Piano (if that is all that is missing.)

Tom

Go Back to forum