• Register
  • Help

Topic: Saving NFX settings

Share/Bookmark

Question Saving NFX settings

My problem is that every time I open a saved GigaStudio performance my NFX settings are changed somewhat and altogether don't work. When I open the performance I have to reload my NFX settings every time. This is really a pain since I use different reverb settings for every instrument. Anybody know what the deal is?

Re: Saving NFX settings

Quote Originally Posted by elanvital
    My problem is that every time I open a saved GigaStudio performance my NFX settings are changed somewhat and altogether don't work. When I open the performance I have to reload my NFX settings every time. This is really a pain since I use different reverb settings for every instrument. Anybody know what the deal is?
    Hi Elanvital,
    You need to save your project using the "save as..." option. In the dialog, you have two radio buttons at the bottom: something like "custom", and "save entire gigastudio environment". Make sure the latter is checked. This should save everything in the project. the problem is that when you check custom, you get anotherdialog where a number of options are checked. Chances are that you don't have dsp settings currently selected, thus they're cleared upon save.

Hope this helps,
    Belbin

Go Back to forum