• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt 2 library content

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt 2 library content

I just received my update to Komplete 3 from Komplete 2. There's no information regarding whether the included Kontakt 2 library has changed since last year's release of Kontakt 2 so I'm not sure whether I should bother installing it. Does anybody know if the factory sample set has changed at all in the past year?

Re: Kontakt 2 library content

I haven't heard anything about it changing. There may be some updates at the NI site. I would doubt it would really change just because its included in Komplete 3.

fizbin

I did a cursory check as I was installing it tonight and it looks identical. I emailed NI to get an "official" declaration, but I think you're right. Thanks.

There was a library update in one of the Kontakt 2 updates. I already had it but it showed up again on my update page at NI for Komplete 3. It was for some of the scripted programs (Akkord Guitar, the VSL Cello, etc.)
    Ben N. Moore

I got the official word from NI that there is no need to reinstall the Kontakt 2 library when upgrading to Komplete 3 as there have been no changes. There is a small update posted on their site that apparently fixes a couple of programming problems and missing notes.

Go Back to forum