• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT Free music host.

Share/Bookmark

OT Free music host.

Can anyone recommend a free mp3 host online? I'd like to post one or two items for demonstration.

Regards,

Alex.

Re: OT Free music host.

http://www.myspace.com/

Host only up to 4 tracks.

Cheers,
    Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

I don't know which sites would be best, but there's one that I DON'T like. I don't know the name, but when some guys here post links, we're required to register before we can listen! That's a lot of hassle for a listener to go through.

You (or anyone else) also have the option of emailing me the mp3s and I'll host if for you (free of course.) I have oodles of space. If interested, PM me and I'll give you my email address.

- Mike Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Greene
    I don't know which sites would be best, but there's one that I DON'T like. I don't know the name, but when some guys here post links, we're required to register before we can listen! That's a lot of hassle for a listener to go through.

- Mike Greene
    Agree with that.

Thanks for all the suggestions, and i'm with Mike here. I'd rather just listen than register, so i hope the link works.

Regards,

Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaim Goldman
    Chaim,
    Thanks for the tip.

Alex.

Go Back to forum