• Register
  • Help

Topic: Concerto for Harp and Orchestra "Delta Mu" - I. Allegro

Share/Bookmark

Concerto for Harp and Orchestra "Delta Mu" - I. Allegro

Hey, whaddup y'all!

Just in time for Gary's building on his MIDI harp, I've been working for a little while now on my harp concerto! This piece uses all GPO and it's basically a pretty difficult piece for the harp, not only because of the fast notes but also because of the difficult pedal work that is involved in playing the piece.

Anyway, the first part of it starts out with the main theme, the second part is another theme and the third part recaps the theme again.

I hope you all enjoy this piece.

Harp Concerto for Harp and Orchestra "Delta Mu"
    Movement 1: Allegro

http://www.vipstudiosonline.com/mp3/HarpConcert.mp3
    Garam Heo, Contemporary Christian Artist
    Music produced by Christopher and Craig Reeves
    http://www.garamheo.com
    http://www.youtube.com/GaramHeoMusic
    SUBSCRIBE TODAY AND JOIN OUR MAILING LIST FOR A FREE MUSIC DOWNLOAD!

Re: Concerto for Harp and Orchestra "Delta Mu" - I. Allegro

Wow! Beautiful job on this, Craig!

Excellent piece! I admire the energy, the momentum, and especially the fine sense of balance and proportion in this.

Gary's going to love it.

All my best,

David.
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Can't wait for the rest of the movements... this is a very pleasant piece!

Congrats,

Word up G.
    All I can say is " Absolutely gorgeous." You have such a smooth sound, very realistic. The piece is just fascinating. The poor harp player is trying to run a marathon in this one
    I wish I could get my harp and orchestra to play as smooth and realistic as your's. My stuff has a tendency to sound raw and I don't know how to fix it.

I bow down in great admiration to the GPO master. What is thy bidding my lord?

Seriously Craig, that was excelent. I can't wait to hear more of you works. I may have to search back through the forum and and listen to your other pieces again.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Reeves
    Hey, whaddup y'all!

Just in time for Gary's building on his MIDI harp, I've been working for a little while now on my harp concerto! This piece uses all GPO and it's basically a pretty difficult piece for the harp, not only because of the fast notes but also because of the difficult pedal work that is involved in playing the piece.

Anyway, the first part of it starts out with the main theme, the second part is another theme and the third part recaps the theme again.

I hope you all enjoy this piece.
    Craig,

Fantastic work. You have a job waiting in heaven (I hear they need harp composers ).

The peice is a breath of fresh air. It's good to hear a harp piece that moves and has purpose.

I can't wait until my MIDI harp is done to play this.

Thanks for posting this.

Gary Garritan

Go Back to forum