• Register
  • Help

Topic: Hey joaz?

Share/Bookmark

Hey joaz?

Hey joaz,

This could be a PM, but I'm sure others would like to know.

As I was going through some old demos from this forum, one of my favorites is your Tres Marias. I would love to get a copy of the album from whence this came. Could you tell us what the title is and where it could be purchased?

Karl

Re: Hey joaz?

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Garrett
    Hey joaz,
    As I was going through some old demos from this forum, one of my favorites is your Tres Marias. I would love to get a copy of the album from whence this came. Could you tell us what the title is and where it could be purchased?

Karl
    Hi Karl
    Thank you for your interest in my band project.(Us bossa nova guitarists have to stick together )

I finished the last mix yesterday evening. So today we have sent out 3 CD's to the interested parties. This will be followed by one of those mysterious pauses, and then inshallah by some heavy negotiation.
    If this results in a deal, then I will post, and let the forum know where to obtain it.

I am now going on holiday for a month (2 weeks in Chicago/Bloomington, Ind, 2 weeks in Morocco ).

The working title of the new album is "Casa do Sol", and to whet your appetite, here is an mp3 of the title song.

Drums, Jabb,Kontakt2, and custom Lib.
    Bass Kontakt2
    Piano TSO
    Guitar,Flute,Vocal and perc...Live

I get to stretch out a little on Piano on this track, a luxury my producer rarely allows. (Hang on a minute, I am the producer......how come there are so few piano solo's )

Casa do sol.mp3

For those with far too much time on their hands, you can find out more about my band, and hear some stuff from previous albums, on our new updated site.

Sirius B Website.

Regards Joe

Thumbs up Re: Hey joaz?

Thanks Joe,

I'll be first in line for this. I just love your stuff. Very best of luck with it's release.

Karl

Go Back to forum