• Register
  • Help

Topic: Adding KotaktII-CubaseSX Where instruments?

Share/Bookmark

Adding KotaktII-CubaseSX Where instruments?

I am trying to add virtual instruments to my recording techniques. I bought Cubase SX3 and KontaktII and some pianos (i.e. white grand) which sound very good.

Where do I find good instrument collections for this combination which don't cost thousands of dollars? Any suggestions?

thanks

(I imagine I am displaying my ignorance here but any help would be greatly appreciated).
    David C. Deal, Ph.D.
    http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=16965
    Pentium 3.0 Ghz, Cubase SX3, Kontact 2, Motu 2488, Korg Trinity, OW1 and "stuff"

Re: Adding KotaktII-CubaseSX Where instruments?

Hi David
    If you visit www.bestservice.de and browse the products there I think you will get a pretty good overview. You have the option of only displaying products available in Kontakt2 format down to the left - here's a direct link for your convenience. You can also select mac/PC there for a broader selection of virtual instruments.

Best,
    Nils

Have you tried some of the instruments that were included with Kontakt 2? Many are very good.

Jay and Nils,
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Thanks for your suggestions. Both were very helpful.
    Dave
    David C. Deal, Ph.D.
    http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=16965
    Pentium 3.0 Ghz, Cubase SX3, Kontact 2, Motu 2488, Korg Trinity, OW1 and "stuff"

If you check out Gary Garritan's site, you will get great high quality, cutting edge, real time controllable instruments very reasonably priced for a few hundred.

www.garritan.com

Go Back to forum