• Register
  • Help

Topic: What's the upgrade price?

Share/Bookmark

What's the upgrade price?

Hello,
    I currently have a license for Gigastudio 160 and am interested in ugrading to GS3. On Tascam's site, I only see an upgrade option for Gigastudio 2.5 160 Patch. Is this the same as my version (which is still under the nemesys name), but just a patch? Basically I'm wondering if I have to pay $249 or $399 to upgrade. Hopefully not the latter...

Thanks.
    Mahlon

Re: What's the upgrade price?

It looks like you would need to go for one of the competitive upgrade packages that they offer in their store. I'd recommend that you contact sales and ask for their GS160 upgrade price. I can't believe that it's the same cost to upgrade from GigaSampler LE as GS160.

http://www.tascamgiga.com/contact_us.php

-JF

Thanks for the help. I guess the question I have is: Is gigastudio 160 the same as gigastudio 2.5 160? was the 2.5 just a patch update or a full version update (which I would have had to pay for)?

Mahlon

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    It looks like you would need to go for one of the competitive upgrade packages that they offer in their store. I'd recommend that you contact sales and ask for their GS160 upgrade price. I can't believe that it's the same cost to upgrade from GigaSampler LE as GS160.

http://www.tascamgiga.com/contact_us.php

-JF

The latest version is 2.54, which is a free update for GS160.

-JF

Go Back to forum