• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB Reference Sheet

Share/Bookmark

JABB Reference Sheet

I posted this in General Discussion, but it's probably better off here.

I put together a a 1-page (front and back) reference sheet with all of the controller/keyswitch/mapping/etc. information for JABB. I'm going to laminate it and keep it with my laptop so that I don't have to carry around and rummage through my manual every time I want to try something new with JABB.

-The front page is a chart of all of the controllers, keyswitches, and mappings for each instrument.

-The back page is a list of the drum and percussion mappings (scanned right out of the JABB manual).

In the interests of saving space, I left out a few controllers where they were obvious, common, or duplicate (like pitch-bend, velocity, sus. pedal, etc).

http://www.uglybassett.com/Data/gJab...renceSheet.pdf

Enjoy -- and let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed...
    chris.

Thumbs up Re: JABB Reference Sheet

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeZoot
    I posted this in General Discussion, but it's probably better off here.

I put together a a 1-page (front and back) reference sheet with all of the controller/keyswitch/mapping/etc. information for JABB. I'm going to laminate it and keep it with my laptop so that I don't have to carry around and rummage through my manual every time I want to try something new with JABB.

-The front page is a chart of all of the controllers, keyswitches, and mappings for each instrument.

-The back page is a list of the drum and percussion mappings (scanned right out of the JABB manual).

In the interests of saving space, I left out a few controllers where they were obvious, common, or duplicate (like pitch-bend, velocity, sus. pedal, etc).

http://www.uglybassett.com/Data/gJab...renceSheet.pdf

Enjoy -- and let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed...
    chris.
    This was a fantastic help for me. Thanks a lot!

Lennart Christianson

Re: JABB Reference Sheet

Thanks, this is a very good help for me

Ralf

[QUOTE=CallMeZoot]I posted this in General Discussion, but it's probably better off here.

Thank you so much, this clarify to a newbie like what can be controlled by midi and what by performance.

never did say thanks for this. Very useful, thanks (also the GPO.)

Do you own the Strad? (hint, hint... )
    Dasher
    -------
    It's all about the music - really. I keep telling myself that...

I don't own the strad yet, but I will probably buy it when it is released with the Kontakt Player. I'm sure I'll get around to making a "cheat sheet" for that one too.

chris.

Smile Re: JABB Reference Sheet

If you want to clean this up a bit, you could just use the PDF pages out of the manual on the CD instead of scanning the printed ones...

Chris
    Very handy summary sheets. Your work on this is greatly appreciated.
    Paul
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

seriously, thanks chris, i really appreciate your efforts in this! i wish everything was as clearly laid out as these ref. sheets.
    Sam

Go Back to forum