• Register
  • Help

Topic: Eine Kleine Nacht Musik

Share/Bookmark

Eine Kleine Nacht Musik

I haven't had a lot of time to work on my music recently, but have done a short project on Mozart's "Eine Kleine Nacht Musik" in honor of his 250th birthday. Like my other posted project of Vivaldi's Four Season "Spring" I was aiming a realistic strings with this one. Both can be found at:

http://people.internet2.edu/~rdhobby

Russ

Re: Eine Kleine Nacht Musik

Russ, some of the string work in this is great!

Nice job on it! Wish I could get them to behave even nearly as well with this kind of material, I'll tell ya.

Fine interpretation of the Mozart, as well.

I might suggest the mix is a bit "wide", perhaps; at least when listening on headphones.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Russ

This is a great job. I agree with David, that you did an excellent job on the string work.

I might also suggest that you bring the layered instruments a little closer to each other. Like David mentioned, it seems a little wide. It comes across as though there are two different spaces with different instruments in each. I hope that makes sense .

Great way to celebrate the Master's birthday!
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Thanks for the comments. Yeah, it would make sense to have it sound more like listening from the audience rather than the conductor. I start out with the wide sound so that I can clearly hear the contribution of each section (like the conductor) as I work on them. I guess now I need the performance version. Headphones would certainly accentuate the effect. Kind of in one ear...... and in the other!

Russ

Go Back to forum