• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Cathedral Caper"

Share/Bookmark

"Cathedral Caper"

Boys and Girls,

This is my "Cathedral Caper". I used plain vanilla chordal progressions. Your Aunt Tilly probably could have written this.

LGA

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resour...edralCaper.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Cathedral Caper"

My Aunt Tilly (short for Atillina) was tone deaf, but she did indeed enjoy vanilla.

There's a certain inevitability in the chord progressions in this, Larry, that's rather enticing... and, of course, there are many examples of great musical literature written with little more than the Big Three.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    My Aunt Tilly (short for Atillina) was tone deaf, but she did indeed enjoy vanilla.

There's a certain inevitability in the chord progressions in this, Larry, that's rather enticing... and, of course, there are many examples of great musical literature written with little more than the Big Three.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    My regards to your Aunt Atillina. Bless her heart. She couldn't whistle either, could she? Did she quit using snuff?

Thanks for your complimentary words.

Larry A.
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by Larry G. Alexander
    My regards to your Aunt Atillina. Bless her heart. She couldn't whistle either, could she? Did she quit using snuff?

Thanks for your complimentary words.

Larry A.
    She could whistle, but only with one lip. She never did kick the snuff habit, even after twenty years now in the ground, poor woman.

D.

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    She could whistle, but only with one lip. She never did kick the snuff habit, even after twenty years now in the ground, poor woman.

D.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum