• Register
  • Help

Topic: PMI Baroque Organ Help

Share/Bookmark

PMI Baroque Organ Help

hi guys i reiceved my PMI Baroque Organ but ...i read the instructions and i really didn't understand which patch choose to load this beatiful organ....can someone help me? tnx

Re: PMI Baroque Organ Help

A simple way would be loading the All stops.gsp file that comes with the disc, which will load, literally, the WHOLE organ into Gigastudio (assuming you are using GS hehe), individual stops as well as combo stops. From there you can audition each individual patch easily.

Or if you aren't certain how to mix and match individual stops you can load the combinations instruments first to check. They are meant to be played right "out of the box".

Cheers,
    Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Quote Originally Posted by FrozeN
    A simple way would be loading the All stops.gsp file that comes with the disc, which will load, literally, the WHOLE organ into Gigastudio (assuming you are using GS hehe), individual stops as well as combo stops. From there you can audition each individual patch easily.

Or if you aren't certain how to mix and match individual stops you can load the combinations instruments first to check. They are meant to be played right "out of the box".

Cheers,
    Frankie

tnx Frankie so with the patch "tutti" a i can load the organ but with less quality right??? tnx

Quote Originally Posted by aLfR3dd
    tnx Frankie so with the patch "tutti" a i can load the organ but with less quality right??? tnx
    Not really. Tutti means having ALL stops on the organ, including the Great, Swell & Positif manuals plus the Pedal... sound TOGETHER at the same time! That's why the magnificient sound. And it saves you from loading all the 4983476187364 individual instruments too by just loading one patch. Though, it's not looped as like the individual stops.

So, *theoretically* speaking, you should get the same sound either loading "Tutti" alone, or loading ALL the individual instruments, playing them ALL together. Nothing to do with quality but looped or not looped only. (individual stops are looped) Of course it saves hell lot of RAM and polyphony too.

Cheers,
    Frankie
    Dell Precision T3500 (Xeon W3520, 12GB RAM) / Windows 7 x64 / Sonar 8 / VE Pro / WIVI 2.3 / Kontakt 4 / G-Player 1.2

Go Back to forum