• Register
  • Help

Topic: CC# mappings

Share/Bookmark

CC# mappings

I'm notsure if this had been addressed before, but I was wondering if there are anyguides to the CC# mapping and what they control. I use Cubase SX 2 where not all the cc# are mapped properly. I bought my version of GPO secondhand and came with out the manual, if there is a download for the manual I would appreciate the link.

Dave

Re: CC# mappings

Quote Originally Posted by daveclissold
    I'm notsure if this had been addressed before, but I was wondering if there are anyguides to the CC# mapping and what they control. I use Cubase SX 2 where not all the cc# are mapped properly. I bought my version of GPO secondhand and came with out the manual, if there is a download for the manual I would appreciate the link.

Dave
    Go to http://www.uglybassett.com/gjabb and scroll down,
    there's a GPO short reference as well.

And don't forget to say 'thank you' to Chris, he's a forum member here
    at NS.
    Tom

Aaaaaaaaaawesome!

I'd love to send Chris a thanks. What's his handle?
    Paul
    Mac Pro 2X2.8 Ghz Quad-Core Intel Xenon, 10Gb 800 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM, OS10.6.4, Finale 2011, Digital Performer 7.1, Altiverb 6, Yamaha S90, Built-in audio, GPO, JABB, Garritan Authorized Steinway (Pro), Reason 3, M-Audio Ozone, Giovani, Symphonic Choirs, Kontakt 2, Vienna Symphonic Library. Website:http://www.paulread.ca

Thanks I'm going to get straight onto orting out these compositions now!

Hopefully my pieces will come to life now.

Dave

ok now I've looked at the mappings and been trying to use Cubase with them, but I've noticed the KS combo's on the string only range from E to A, not C to B. Am I doing something wrong as I wish to use the bow directions on solo strings as well but can'tseem to get this to work at all.

You need to update to the latest version 1.1.8.3.

Go Back to forum