• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt will not work on Mac OSX 10.3...anyway to fix this?

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt will not work on Mac OSX 10.3...anyway to fix this?

Can anyone give me some advice? How can I get Kontakt to work on Mac OSX 10.3. I would rather not have to upgrade to 10.4 since everything else is running fine as it is (ProTools). Could some one please help!?!? Right now, the only way to run it, is on my brother's computer (PC) and I will not have access to his system for to much longer.

Thank you,

Paul

Re: Kontakt will not work on Mac OSX 10.3...anyway to fix this?

Paul,
    I run Kontakt on both my Powerbook and G4 mmd running 10.3.9. Without more specifics, all I can do is tell you that Kontakt is happy and there must be something on your machine that is not happy, but be assured 10.3.9 runs Kontakt just fine.
    Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Prowland
    Can anyone give me some advice? How can I get Kontakt to work on Mac OSX 10.3. I would rather not have to upgrade to 10.4 since everything else is running fine as it is (ProTools). Could some one please help!?!? Right now, the only way to run it, is on my brother's computer (PC) and I will not have access to his system for to much longer.

Thank you,

Paul

Same here. Runs great in 10.3.9.

Well, 1st things 1st...I guess I will have to try reloading and see if that helps.

Thank you,

Paul

Go Back to forum