• Register
  • Help

Topic: NI Registration sux

Share/Bookmark

NI Registration sux

Hi!

I just bought Garritan Jazz & Big Band and Colossus... If I only had known that Native Instruments were involved before my purchase I would have consider not to buy these products.

Totally worthless registration method... seems like totally a out of date crap system. No support available just an idiotic turnaround in 360 degrees.

They tell me my email is already registered but when I try to get access to a password I never registered their damn system says that I do not excist.

When contacting the support nothing happends... can I contact FBI or something cause this really looks like a scam to me.

Additional is that when they blame the old PC version of Logic because their modulation wheel turns to zero is really low... I got a few other newly bought and registered samplers from other software companies and their sample players work perfectly with this old soft.

J
    J

Re: NI Registration sux

Quote Originally Posted by jaxtone
    Hi!
    I just bought Garritan Jazz & Big Band and Colossus... If I only had known that Native Instruments were involved before my purchase I would have consider not to buy these products.
    J
    There was no reason not to know. The system requirements for both products mentions the associated Kontakt/Kompakt players.

A little research would have turned up the Native Instruments product activation method.
    Ben N. Moore

Re: NI Registration sux

You mentioned that you installed Colosus before. You should have received an email from NI with the password to use to login. Make sure you use that when registering JABB.

Go Back to forum