• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: OT- Man!

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation OT- Man!

We're getting SLAMED here with one he ll of a winter storm! Wind gusts up to 50 miles an hour! How's our Canadian friends?
    Wow, can't see out the windows!

I know, I know, it's seems like nothing and maybe your right. But, it's been 50 degrees for over a week and wham! All gone ...
    Man, and I would have been in Anaheim.
    Styxx

Re: OT- Man!

Bah, we've been having a total non-winter here in Toronto. It's all RAIN and then a couple of days of 10 degrees Celcius ... then suddenly hail or a bit of snow... nothing that lasts. It's crazy. I was in Edmonton over Christmas, which is usually about -40 Celcius and snow banks 7 feet high ... it's above freezing and dry as a bone.

Whazzup?? Could this be the end of the dinosaurs?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    We're getting SLAMED here with one he ll of a winter storm! Wind gusts up to 50 miles an hour! How's our Canadian friends?
    Wow, can't see out the windows!

I know, I know, it's seems like nothing and maybe your right. But, it's been 50 degrees for over a week and wham! All gone ...
    Man, and I would have been in Anaheim.

Naw, just a temporal lobe rift!
    Styxx

Yes, it's very windy here, too. However all we got was rain. It's actually quite warm out now. Definently above freezing. This morning it was 60 but temps have been on the fall. We're supposed to get a little bit of snow tonight but that's it.

That one storm over the weekend was really bad too. It was just like this but there was ice and snow. The wind was killer with the super low temps. It was so cold outside and drafty inside that our heater couldn't get us above 64 degrees which is OK, but still kinda annoying.

I like weather. I can relate to it. Both weather and myself are absolutely CRAZY!!!!

-Chris

EDIT: BTW: can y'all tell that my avatar is a pipe organ? I had to shrink it considerably to get it 80 x 80 pixles and I was wondering if it's still recognizible.

Thumbs up Re: OT- Man!

EDIT: BTW: can y'all tell that my avatar is a pipe organ? I had to shrink it considerably to get it 80 x 80 pixles and I was wondering if it's still recognizible.
    Yeah, it's really outstanding! Where's the location?
    And yes, it's still very baidt out!
    Styxx

Hey, I know a gal in Kalamazoo, oo - oo - oo! Eh, good weather for getting to know JABB better. Let it snow as much as it wants so I can have off from woik namarra!
    But, pardon me boy ... is that the cat that chewed your new shoes?
    Styxx

60F+ today, 70 MPH winds, torrential downpours -- and a week ago we had two feet of snow and sub-zero temperatures.

Depending who you ask, this is either due to Global Warming, a harbinger of the coming of the End Times, caused by sunspots disturbing the polarity or Earth's magnetic field, or the fallout from a war amongst Reptilian aliens from Zeta Boogabooga battling unseen above our planet.

For the full skinny, it's absolutely mandatory to listen to... CoastToCoastAM... lol.

Personally, I think it's a cow problem.

All that methane, you know...

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

etLux,

Would you be interested in purchasing my upcoming Cow Methane Sample Library?

-JF

Quote Originally Posted by JonFairhurst
    etLux,

Would you be interested in purchasing my upcoming Cow Methane Sample Library?

-JF
    Why thank you for the kind offer, Jon!

Fortunately, however, I am an abundant natural producer of methane, myself.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    Why thank you for the kind offer, Jon!

Fortunately, however, I am an abundant natural producer of methane, myself.
    Yeah, but do you really want to ruin a perfectly good microphone?

-JF

Go Back to forum