• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Hopscotch"

Share/Bookmark

"Hopscotch"

Game Lovers,

Here is my solo piano composition, "Hopscotch", featuring the GPO Steinway Piano Lite to which I added some pedal noise in the intro.

LGA

http://www.alexandermusic.com/resources/Hopscotch.mp3
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Hopscotch"

Been listening to alot of piano lately and this is just absolutely one more I must add to my collection.
    Ke Yang (OMG I'm using mah name)
    Insert Useless Advertisement Here

My Work List With GPO

Note: You might have noticed there's nothing there, yet. Massive editing going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tovan
    Been listening to alot of piano lately and this is just absolutely one more I must add to my collection.
    Thank you for listening.

It appears that you are the only person who responded to this posting of mine.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

The GPO Piano/Lite's bright voicing works well with this piece, Larry... more the feel of a "Mozart" piano to it.

A fine piece to wake up to this snowy New England morning; I enjoyed listening.

Neat touch, adding the pedal ka-bumps; how'd you do that? After around forty-five or more years of banging on the instrument, somehow it just doesn't sound right if it isn't there... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

Quote Originally Posted by etLux
    The GPO Piano/Lite's bright voicing works well with this piece, Larry... more the feel of a "Mozart" piano to it.

A fine piece to wake up to this snowy New England morning; I enjoyed listening.

Neat touch, adding the pedal ka-bumps; how'd you do that? After around forty-five or more years of banging on the instrument, somehow it just doesn't sound right if it isn't there... lol.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -
    What's snow? It's sixty degrees Fahrenheit here in the sunny South and we consider it a cold wave.

I have some separate pedal noises that I added.

Thanks for listening and commenting.

LGA
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Well, it's warmed up to 17F, now; and the winds have died down to 50 mph or so. The drifting isn't so bad I can't get to the woodshed so long as I wear my snowshoes, so, overall, turning into a rather nice day.

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    -

Go Back to forum