• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Mysteriously addicting...

Share/Bookmark

Mysteriously addicting...

http://www.iol.ie/~dluby/escape.htm
    This is a game where you have to dodge moving shapes without touching the bounderies. It's quite interesting. I lasted 21.7 seconds at my longest, after playing for a while. The movements aren't random, so after a while you get to know the pattern. This is really addicting!!!

-Chris

EDIT: I just made it at 21.8 sec.

Thumbs up Re: Mysteriously addicting...

Life sucks! Give me some time here, ha! Dang it all! Later.....
    Styxx

Re: Mysteriously addicting...

That's some serious Jedi training!
    www.EricHermanMusic.com
    - Cool Tunes for Kids -

I love this game!

Er, I can't go more than 28.5...
    ♪♪♪♪ CâTå ♪♪♪♪

man I could only go for about 13 secs before giving up... Got more posts to read, then I'll go back and play it all night.
    88fingers
    (The Nut )

www.waveav8.com

o_O... Just got 40.797

Edit: Dead on 56 seconds...
    ♪♪♪♪ CâTå ♪♪♪♪

Just made it to 26 seconds on the dot. And I achieved enlightenment along the way.

The key, my son, is to see the blue squares not as your enemies, but as fellow dancers with whom your every movement should harmonize.

Actually, the key is: go straight down, straight up, straight left into the top left corner, and hang there for a few seconds until the big square-ish thing starts to come at you from the bottom right. then dart straight down along the left edge, taking care to avoid the horizontal bar. when a moment opens up, head diagonally to dead center, and then trace a lowercase c from there. wait for the horizontal bar and do sort of a counterclockwise spiral around it, ending up in the top left corner again (like tracing a backwards 6). almost immediately move right to the top center and straight down. move straight up when there's an opening, pause to let the big blue thing go by, then jump to the top right corner. when the square is about to hit you, dart left to the corner, down to the corner, do a tight counterclockwise loop back to the same corner, and then dart straight up. that brings you to about 25 or 26.

at that point it starts to become so fast you'd be better off trying to beat D.A.R.Y.L . in Pole Position (anyone? anyone?).

sigh.

chris.

If you want to play an addictive game try this;

http://www.bridgebuilder-game.com/

Like the URL says all you have to do is build bridges...

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysm
    o_O... Just got 40.797

Edit: Dead on 56 seconds...
    WHAAAATTT????!!!?

NO FAIR!!!!

41:23:01! I found a program that erases everything but the sides! I grew tired of watching the red dot just sit there accumulating time.

Just kidding!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum