• Register
  • Help

Topic: See us at the Int'l Assoc. of Jazz Education in NYC

Share/Bookmark

See us at the Int'l Assoc. of Jazz Education in NYC

We will be at the International Association of Jazz Education conference this coming week, January 12-14, at booth #258 at the show. The conference will be held at the Hilton New York and the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers. If you happen to beat the conference please stop by. Chuck Israels and Darcy will also be at the booth.

With more than 8,000 members in 40 countries, IAJE is the leading authority and primary voice for the promotion of jazz through education and outreach. There over numerous concerts, performances, clinics and workshops at the conference. For informations see: http://www.iaje.org/iaje.aspx?pid=3

Should be fun and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you there.

Gary Garritan

Thumbs up Re: See us at the Int'l Assoc. of Jazz Education in NYC

I have this feeling you're going to be inundated! Once again, you're so close yet so far away!
    Styxx

Re: See us at the Int'l Assoc. of Jazz Education in NYC

That's a few blocks from where I live. While I won't be able to attend the conference, I hope to be able to get together with some forum members.

Re: See us at the Int'l Assoc. of Jazz Education in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Lindsley
    That's a few blocks from where I live. While I won't be able to attend the conference, I hope to be able to get together with some forum members.
    Geezzz! I don't know what your up to but if I was that close I would at least stop in and make sure Gary's not being disciplined by a group of music teachers! And, I do mean disciplined!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum