• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TBO Update

Share/Bookmark

TBO Update

TBO had one note that was slightly off. The note was in tune within its strings, so it could be fixed easily.
    To get the updates, got to http://www.sampletekk.com/updates.php
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Re: TBO Update

I just today ordered TBO from your fantastic sale. Thanks! Will my version need this update?
    JP

Hi Worra,

Thanks for the TBO update!

I would like to know if the White Grand DirectDownload is the full version, I mean, all perspectives are included or it is only the Close one.

Thank you in advance.

JP,
    There's a good chance that YES , your copy of TBO WILL need the update..
    I had asked a few days ago about the update ....It just came out , so I would imagine that the copy you are getting will need the update ....Jim

Worra ....Thanks so much for the update ...I appreciate it .....The update came faster than my programs !!.. ....Now I have the update when they get here ....Now THAT'S Service !.......Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymio
    I just today ordered TBO from your fantastic sale. Thanks! Will my version need this update?
    JP
    Check the TBO.gig or any of the E4 samples. If it has a latest changed date that's 2006, you don't need the update.
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_Velasco
    Hi Worra,

Thanks for the TBO update!

I would like to know if the White Grand DirectDownload is the full version, I mean, all perspectives are included or it is only the Close one.

Thank you in advance.
    Hi.

White Grand has only one perspective - but it's a great one...
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Sorry if off topic, but which are the tech requirements (Ram, Disk, etc.) to run TBO on EXS24 (and I mean to really play with it, not just a few notes)? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Fab M.
    Sorry if off topic, but which are the tech requirements (Ram, Disk, etc.) to run TBO on EXS24 (and I mean to really play with it, not just a few notes)? Thanks.
    On a PC I'd recommend a P4 3GHz with at least 2Gb of RAM. Anyone here using TBO on EXS24 that can verify what they are running on a Mac?
    Worra
    SampleTekk

Arf, arf, arf...

Thanks for the update Worra!

I run TBO on a Powerbook 1.25Ghz with 1.5Gb of Ram, and it's fine. If I load a Space Designer, the sound will stutter when playing fast passages, but for slow stuff with few chords/notes, it's also fine. The samples are on an external FW800 drive. Hope that helps.

Any news of TSO for TBO owners Worra?

Thank you Worra!
    dpDan

Go Back to forum