• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: EWSO fix when???

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs down EWSO fix when???

Any news when EWSO XP, is gonna be fix, i mean the minor tunin issue , yea, right... minor. very funny.

I hope we don't have to pay for this fix, like in the next upgrad to get all those samples tune. It's already bad that i hade to payed 10 months in advance to get 30% dicount, only to see the product coming out whit the same 30% dicount, that really shows what there all about.

O.K. eastwest brownoser, lets have it.

Geronimo.

Re: EWSO fix when???

i forgot to mention all the noise in the background.

maybe posting on a forum where eastwest could respond might be a better choice

I noticed you posted this in the EW forum earlier, but now it's gone. What happened to that thread?

They delete threads they view as critical. Happened to me there too.

- Mike Greene

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Greene
    They delete threads they view as critical. Happened to me there too.

- Mike Greene
    yeah - its actually quite a pathetic policy (another reason why I love VSL)

I don't think complaining about it on this forum will do much good except incite others who like to disparage EW. Have you sent a PM to Doug Rogers or Nick Phoenix perhaps?

hei geronimo.......i ve ordered opus 1 + 2 ......... tnx........so xp pro has problems????????? damn........really??? can u please say everything that isn t right with that upgrade? tnx

They tend to delete inflammatory threads that have a decidedly negative tone, much like NS, V.I., VSL, Cubase, Sonar and virtually all other forums in existence.

I would suggest anyone who is wondering about the upgrade to go to the dedicated forum for it and check out the demos section, tons of user-made examples to check out. I'd always suggest trusting your ears over the comments of others

Quote Originally Posted by davecos
    I don't think complaining about it on this forum will do much good except incite others who like to disparage EW. Have you sent a PM to Doug Rogers or Nick Phoenix perhaps?
    Sho 'nuf did. And they temporarily banned me.

Ironically, what got me banned was my explaining to Doug that taking cheap pot shots at other developers and then deleting and banning people (like me) who critcize these actions results in people being forced to vent elsewhere. Like here.

- Mike Greene

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast