• Register
  • Help

Topic: T-Shirts?

Share/Bookmark

Question T-Shirts?

OK, there were the ever popular "Garritan Personal Orchestra" T-Shirts that pretty much most of us own. Now, how about a "Jazz & Big Band" T-Shirt in the colors presented on the box? Only one word of caution. I wouldn't print the abrieviation "JABB". People may "JABB" you in your side or something to that affect, there, in , over, out, of, your, mind, yes? No? Maybe? Not? Ezz goodt idea? No? Yes? Maybe? Not? Yes?
    And how about maybe a T with the Strad!!!! Or the combination there of, is, at, went, if, yes?
    Styxx

Re: T-Shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx
    OK, there were the ever popular "Garritan Personal Orchestra" T-Shirts that pretty much most of us own. Now, how about a "Jazz & Big Band" T-Shirt in the colors presented on the box? Only one word of caution. I wouldn't print the abrieviation "JABB". People may "JABB" you in your side or something to that affect, there, in , over, out, of, your, mind, yes? No? Maybe? Not? Ezz goodt idea? No? Yes? Maybe? Not? Yes?
    And how about maybe a T with the Strad!!!! Or the combination there of, is, at, went, if, yes?
    Both on my 'to-do' list I believe.

Be advised I have a very *looooong* to-do list.

Weren't planning on growing old any time soon were you?

Seriously though, I'll try to toss some revised artwork in Garys' direction when he gets back from his latest grand circle tour of the known universe.

Strad logo is easy: It's black and white (new logo BTW now on the web site) and would look cool on a black 'T'.

JABB is four colour process and will take some tweaking to make it silk-screen compatible.

On this note, would you guys be interested in wallpaper images or screensavers?

Obviously this all has to pass Gary before it sees the light of day, but we have discussed it. It's one of those 'might be kinda cool someday' type things.

Michael

(forgive me Gary if I hath spoken out of turn)

Thumbs up Re: T-Shirts?

Michael, I would like anything you produce for Garritan! Let's face it, when its good it can only get better!
    Seriously? Bumper stickers and small stickers for anything! I'm waiting for the action figures to come out, lunch pales, decoder rings, monogrammed pencils and pens, stationary and sneakers. Oh, and let's not forget everyone's American favorite, The Monogrammed Baseball Cap!
    Got your work cut out for ya, eh?

(forgive me Gary if I hath spoken out of turn)
    Oh, and I checked your ticket at the counter and your number was next.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum